Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0214 - "A New Lead" [6/18/07]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Samara
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Trainer 101 himself has commented numerous times saying that it is all connected

Illuminati, anyone? Laughing
je_sais_cequisetrame
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, goody! Another website! Maybe now we can all audition to become Doctors of Oncology!! Yay!

Well, this video helped lessen my sudden hate for the creators, lol.

But only a little. Because I still hate Taylor and she still hasn't redeemed herself for that stupid whip video, so yes. She has pretty edit skills, but I would still hate her if she lived next door.

Bree's back with the Order. What a surprise. I wonder how long it will be until she busts back out again. 1 day? 3 days? Maybe even a few hours.

With the way she comes and goes sometimes I wonder if the Order has a cat flap installed on the kitchen door and Bree just wanders in and out for a little sing song every now and then.

If I were them, I'd tie that child down in a lead box now that they finally have her back again. O_o Screw free will, I'm sick of her coming and going. Bree, do the damn ceremony! Or tell the Creatatrons to stop having her bounce around like a pin ball.

I've become very, very bitter about the vids ever since Sarah and Taylor's recent videos and Jonas' e-mail, lol. Grrrrrrr. I can't believe Cassie's dead now -- she was suddenly a lot more appealing. Is there no place for a viewer that does not appreciate teenage romance drama? I'd rather be watching James Bond than Degrassi. At least this vid is a step in the right direction.

*prays for something to come out of this*
kellylen
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i want to be an oncologist *nods*

and i still think they are going to turn bree into a plant.
je_sais_cequisetrame
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
and i still think they are going to turn bree into a plant.

lol, like the Order version of Audrey? Smile

onsweetavenue
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they turn her into a mouse (as in Ronald Dahl's Witches, not only a kickass movie but a kickass book. Smile)
Aponi
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

balmung480 wrote:
I have several comments to make about the current issues at hand. First off PAY ATTENTION TO FACILITY J it is important. Trainer 101 himself has commented numerous times saying that it is all connected and that we need to pay attention to the fact that a foundation was mentioned in one of the many facility j videos. Another thing GOD DAMN TAYLOR JONAS SARAH AND DAIEL you are idiots sometimes ok there are other people with helicopters after Bree not just the order the first one that pops into my head i dunno maybe duurrrrrrrrrrrrr Tachyon and Brother they didn't die maybe they are back. Another thing Jonas is another thing we need to concentrate on his parents may be anti order but that odesnt meann that he is DON"T GENERALIZe.

Uhhmm I have really no idea what you said but 1) Facility J is, as far as I know, a fan based ARG. 2)LG15 doesn;t have rights to Tacyhon and Brother so while they arn't dead so far as we know, they are out of the story. 3) I have no idea what that was about Jonas and the Order, at all.

And my two cents:
(First, of COURSE this is posted when my neice is over and I have other and better things to do than check LG15 :p)
Ok, what is this thing everyone is saying about how Jonas's parents were in the Order or they were behind the messages for Bree's vids? That makes no sense. The Order knows who they are, they tried to kill them (at least i'm pretty sure that's been implied). They would never let a member of the Resistance script videos for recruitment purposes. And also, I can see how Jonas's parents might have been in the Order than left because they saw it was evil, but really, there's no proof of that. I personally don't think they ever were in the Order. At all.

And as far as his dad making the Wymen foundation, I think that's fairly likely, but it's hard to know. If it is, i'm sure we'll hear something from Jonas going 'omfg my dad did this!'. Also, the symbol is really the same from the Epogen and the website, but uh, i'm just wondering, why would it look different? Typically companies have logos, and they don't change at all. The symbol on the epogen box and the trait negative thing was black and looked tilted. This one is blueish and striaght. Obviously it's the same shape, but different looking. And with a series like this that has alot of details, I find it wierd that the Creators would make it different. I might be reading to much into it.

Thirdish, Whyyyyyy do we have to have preppy!Taylor in a vid where we get nice information and stuff? I have nothing against preps, and props to Becki for being so versatile and cool, but Taylor kind of annoyed me in this vid.

One last thing, if you look at that graph, assuming it's real and made by Bree's dad showing her levels, geez she's almost trait negative now. That's assuming it doesn't 'grow back' over time and that the HoO shots didn't start to reverse it.

All that said, it's 12 here and i'm going to bed :p Night everyone![/i]

Edit cause I had to add it Very Happy
je_sais_cequisetrame wrote:
Oh, goody! Another website! Maybe now we can all audition to become Doctors of Oncology!! Yay!

Like Wilson? XD *noticed your House avatar* I luv House Very Happy
My LG15 Vid
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kellylen wrote:
maybe... they are trying to turn bree into a plant Shocked

That must be it!

A magical plant of hope and wonder!

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.
je_sais_cequisetrame
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aponi wrote:

Edit cause I had to add it Very Happy

Like Wilson? XD *noticed your House avatar* I luv House Very Happy

Why not? Just about anything that would let me work with Wilson sounds like a good idea to me, hehe. Laughing

I knooow, my world is a little bit empty now that House has gone away for a season...
saralynn
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like how people still bitch when we get new information, how do you want it delivered exactly?

I know! Let's just have like 1min 30sec videos of them sitting in a chair going "we found this now we're going to do this" and "we did this and this happend."

NO FUN EVER AGAIN. NO WIRE HANGERS!

These threads aren't even fun to read anymore. Sad

I liked the video. I'm glad we got a lead.
Wisi Girl
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this video helped lessen my sudden hate for the creators, lol.

But only a little. Because I still hate Taylor and she still hasn't redeemed herself for that stupid whip video, so yes. She has pretty edit skills, but I would still hate her if she lived next door.

Bree's back with the Order. What a surprise. I wonder how long it will be until she busts back out again. 1 day? 3 days? Maybe even a few hours.

With the way she comes and goes sometimes I wonder if the Order has a cat flap installed on the kitchen door and Bree just wanders in and out for a little sing song every now and then.

If I were them, I'd tie that child down in a lead box now that they finally have her back again. O_o Screw free will, I'm sick of her coming and going. Bree, do the damn ceremony! Or tell the Creatatrons to stop having her bounce around like a pin ball.

I've become very, very bitter about the vids ever since Sarah and Taylor's recent videos and Jonas' e-mail, lol. Grrrrrrr. I can't believe Cassie's dead now -- she was suddenly a lot more appealing. Is there no place for a viewer that does not appreciate teenage romance drama? I'd rather be watching James Bond than Degrassi. At least this vid is a step in the right direction.

*prays for something to come out of this*

I thoroughly enjoyed your post! I strongly dislike Bree and I wish she would just do the damn ceremony, too! I hate these constant chases. And now they are adding the teenage-relationship drama? It makes me wonder why I am still watching the videos. I suppose it can never seem totally hopeless. Plus, I have tried "going cold turkey" with this series and it sucks. I actually made it for about a week and a half!

I don't like Taylor and I am only entertained by Sarah at the right times for her "humor" but that is all. Neither seriously add to the series. Well, Sarah lightens things up and brings in some much needed PG-13 dialogue but, again, there are the right times and the wrong times for that.

Oh, and I LOVED how you compared it to Degrassi! It feels like that, eh? Gosh, what are the creators thinking?! I often stop to think if they had this entire storyline in mind when they began the blogs...I realize we have some influence, so I am referring to the basic plot.

Over all, this video was pure shit. I feel the apathy of a few other fans whose posts I have read in this thread, such as Lurker. To those who actually want to waste a minute of their time looking for information on this foundation: Have a blast! I think we are about to begin yet another string of chasing Bree videos, folks!
robtomorrow
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aponi wrote:
Also, the symbol is really the same from the Epogen and the website, but uh, i'm just wondering, why would it look different? Typically companies have logos, and they don't change at all. The symbol on the epogen box and the trait negative thing was black and looked tilted. This one is blueish and striaght. Obviously it's the same shape, but different looking. And with a series like this that has alot of details, I find it wierd that the Creators would make it different. I might be reading to much into it.

It's because nothing is planned out that far in advance, it's being made up as they go, that's why something that in one thing one month becomes something different the next. I don't think the Epogen symbol was thought out to become a corporate logo until recently.

Greg Goodfried has been quoted as saying that they write it one week, film it the next , and air it the week after that.
No surprise there!
BrokenAngel
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saralynn wrote:
I like how people still bitch when we get new information, how do you want it delivered exactly?

I know! Let's just have like 1min 30sec videos of them sitting in a chair going "we found this now we're going to do this" and "we did this and this happend."

I also liked this vid. I found it uplifting and I feel a renewed sense of direction. Perhaps the teen angst drama was a storyline the creaters dabbled with and are now over.?. Afterall when LG15 was exosed as a production didn't the creaters state that this was an Experiment story telling?
suze900
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

saralynn wrote:

Yeah, and no one is exactly being tied down and forced to watch the videos if they find them too annoying. Cool This is a fun escape for me from a stressful job, not another chore that I tackle as soon as I get home!
Shaneener
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BrokenAngel, your avatar made me burst out lauging. xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

That's the Hymn of One,
singing for you to be happy.

Last edited by Shaneener on Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
kristenjane
Enthusiastic Fan

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So really no one has seen this?
Quote:
Taylor: And the results? The barcode gave me a place called the Wineman Foundation in San Diego, California. (Holds up a graph.) Come on you guys, go. I mean, this could be a lead to something. And Sarah, I miss you, sis. Boom-bah!

that is in LGPedia.
It says Wineman. Who types those transcripts?[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 8 of 12

Jump to: