Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

0055 I'm Hiding Out... [10/21/06]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chanda
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackburne wrote:
Wow, this video seems to be a dud seeing as how we're only up to page five on here. I think that's a first.

Since the beginning I've had a feeling that Bree's parents are not aware of the danger Bree could be in. What kind of parent would put their child in a potentially dangerous situation? For example, what parent sends their child to a crack house knowing damn well it's a crack house? It's possible they know and are only going through with everything out of intimidation or something but, that's another argument. Several theories could apply but I opt to believe that they're probably just very unaware of what's going on. Don't ask, don't tell.

As far as Daniel's parents [if he lives with them though it's possible he lives on his own] are concerned I also think they're unaware of what's going on - not a smart move on Danny Boy's part. I think maybe Daniel could be afraid to tell them because he is in love with Bree and he doesn't want his parents to forbid him to see her, or help her, after they find out she's in a cult. But Daniel's afraid, and I'm sure he's just trying to take care as best he can without failing Bree as well.

I've also wondered if maybe in the canon-verse this is what happened to Cassie as well. She found Bree's religion strange, poked around and got herself hurt. Maybe that's why Bree asked Daniel about Cassie as well, because she worried that he suspected something. It was random, but could be possible. I love how this is progressing by the way.

OK about Bree's parents. If they are in a cult(everybody else is throwing the word around, why can't I? Smile ) then they don't understand that what's going on is dangerous. There have been many cases of cults where children were involved. They are brainwashed and think what's happening is for the good of the world, thier god, community ,etc. So just because they are letting her participate doesn't mean that they don't know what's going on.
WheresMyPlatypus
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chanda wrote:
Blackburne wrote:
Wow, this video seems to be a dud seeing as how we're only up to page five on here. I think that's a first.

Since the beginning I've had a feeling that Bree's parents are not aware of the danger Bree could be in. What kind of parent would put their child in a potentially dangerous situation? For example, what parent sends their child to a crack house knowing damn well it's a crack house? It's possible they know and are only going through with everything out of intimidation or something but, that's another argument. Several theories could apply but I opt to believe that they're probably just very unaware of what's going on. Don't ask, don't tell.

As far as Daniel's parents [if he lives with them though it's possible he lives on his own] are concerned I also think they're unaware of what's going on - not a smart move on Danny Boy's part. I think maybe Daniel could be afraid to tell them because he is in love with Bree and he doesn't want his parents to forbid him to see her, or help her, after they find out she's in a cult. But Daniel's afraid, and I'm sure he's just trying to take care as best he can without failing Bree as well.

I've also wondered if maybe in the canon-verse this is what happened to Cassie as well. She found Bree's religion strange, poked around and got herself hurt. Maybe that's why Bree asked Daniel about Cassie as well, because she worried that he suspected something. It was random, but could be possible. I love how this is progressing by the way.

OK about Bree's parents. If they are in a cult(everybody else is throwing the word around, why can't I? Smile ) then they don't understand that what's going on is dangerous. There have been many cases of cults where children were involved. They are brainwashed and think what's happening is for the good of the world, thier god, community ,etc. So just because they are letting her participate doesn't mean that they don't know what's going on.

Yeah, if anything they know more about this than Bree does.. They've been involved with this for a long time I'm assuming.. I don't think anything is in the dark within the cult... I just don't think that Bree thinks there is anything wrong with what's going on.. It's completly normal to her, because she doesn't know anything else... She's been sheltered her whole life, save what.. 2 years or less of public school and one heavily shaperoned friend that came over to read magazines on her bed?
Roselilith13
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not a plant people! oh my goodness, you people are so suspicious, thanks for the welcome Confused
WheresMyPlatypus
Suspiciously Absent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roselilith13 wrote:
I am not a plant people! oh my goodness, you people are so suspicious, thanks for the welcome Confused

hahaha everyone is a suspect on this forum.
Luv2Skydive
The Order of Denderah

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe he forgot his toothbrush at home when he went on the run......
UpbeatMarshWiggle
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roselilith13 wrote:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Beware of the PLANT PEOPLE!! They're going to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!! Shocked

Watch out, that suspicious-looking philodendron is sneaking up behind you!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo . . . .

Very Happy

UMW
DontHaveAClue
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roselilith13 wrote:

It's like a way to say "welcome" here. If a newbie is not officially suspected to be a plant on his first post, it means he/she's not worthy. Wink
Blackburne
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WheresMyPlatypus wrote:
chanda wrote:
Blackburne wrote:

Yeah, if anything they know more about this than Bree does.. They've been involved with this for a long time I'm assuming.. I don't think anything is in the dark within the cult... I just don't think that Bree thinks there is anything wrong with what's going on.. It's completly normal to her, because she doesn't know anything else... She's been sheltered her whole life, save what.. 2 years or less of public school and one heavily shaperoned friend that came over to read magazines on her bed?

I didn't rule out the possibility that her parents know and perhaps even encourage this. If you reread my original post I pointed out that there were several theories applicable to what could be going on there. Several, meaning quite a few and at the time of posting it was pretty late here. I'm not dismissing anything because at this point, there are a lot of things that are still shrouded in mystery. Is it possible that Bree's parents are fully aware? Sure, and that would make an interesting twist with what Daniel said about them not knowing. There's just too much left open right now. I'd like to hope and believe Bree's parents are good people who wouldn't want to do that to their daughter, but if it's all they know, it probably doesn't seem wrong to them. It's too early to start dismissing things.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> The Videos All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: