Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your silent treatment

View previous topic :: View next topic  
plexplex
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:22 am    Post subject: Your silent treatment Reply with quote

Dear Daniel,
I would just like to say that it's not fair (or wise) to give Bree silent treatment. First, it's not fair because Bree doesn't want to be in this situation either, don't blame her for it. Second, it's not wise to be mad at the one person you're cooped up with all day.
Futhermore, if you hate the situation SO MUCH, you can leave. Seriously, let Bree fend for herself. No one's making you stay. But I'm thinking that you're too much of a good person to leave a person hanging like that. So make the best of what you've got.
Now some questions:
How much did Bree's parents leave yall?? Holy crap! Weeks worth of motel stays and food?
Have yall tried contacting Bree's parents? Do yall have a cell phone?
Thanks love,
Teh Plex0r
Nieriel.Manwathiel
Owen's Helper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pardon the long post, but the recent vlog touched a sensitive area for me.

Do you think Bree should be like (nearly) every other 15 year old girl who goes out and "parties" (and i aint talkin innocent dancing), makes fun of guys like you, and doesn't have P. Monkey?

Ahh! ::deep breath:: sorry; the prospect of a world without P. Monkey scared me...

See? We are all DIFFERENT. And just because Bree isn't responding to this situation like you are doesn't mean she's unaffected. It's called coping mechanisms. When my sister does something royally bone-headed and we chew her out for acting so stupid (when she usually makes the right descision), she even tries to crack a joke then! When my dog of 5 years died, I didn't mourn until nearly a year later (and thought I was a freak for it).

So yeah, first point, lay off Bree; you don't have to like it, but don't bash her for being the way she is. Perhaps you could encourage her to let you see both sides of her; the nervous jokester AND the terrified teen in a terrible time. (Allitterations; gotta luv 'em.)

Second point, what's with the moping? What happened to the beast we all knew? Yeah, you're going through some tough sh---- shtinky shtuff... but remember when you made breakfast in bed for Bree? (Btw, SO sweet of you!!) You didn't let life on the run bog you down that day. As if life was still normal, you did what you could to help your friend when she was noticably worried. Did you think "Oh me, I shouldn't go out because we might be found?". No (well maybe ya did and didn't say it...); you made the choice to salvage good things from your situation. Take this from a girl who was forced to walk five miles down an interstate through the night and into the morning (with no sleep) with her mom and two sisters to get to a phone to call a towtruck and yet never felt the urge to argue (or give silent treatment! :p Wink) once; no matter what the situation, you can choose what to do with the cards you're dealt.
As it was said before, you can also choose to leave Bree. Yeah; leave the girl who you worried over for months, knew for forever, defied a father's request for, and committed B&E for; because you still have something left to loose! (Can ya taste the sarcasm?)

So in summary:

~ Ease Up on Bree
~ You Still Have Choices

oh yeah!

~ When This Gets Solved, Make Your Parents Attend Group Therepy! :-p those are some messed up reactions to a son being gone for so long, I'll tell you what!

Whoever finishes the post gets one of these cookies!
( :: ) ( % ) ( : % ) ( :: ) ( ) ( !! )
We got choco. chip, oatmeal, choco. chip w/ oatmeal (hooray!), raisin (blegh), sugar cookies, and peanut butter cookies! Very Happy

Perhaps, DB, you can bring these to Bree and P. Monkey (when you decide to CHOOSE to follow my advice) and you all can have another cookie-judging contest! Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: