Lonelygirl15 Forum Index Lonelygirl15
Forum to post messages about Bree and Danielbeast

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Exodus

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cu_Roi
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:56 am    Post subject: Exodus Reply with quote

I've been watching from the back for a time now, and I think I have some advice you could find helpful.

I understand that things are confusing and you've not had nearly enough time to sit down and order your thoughts about your situation. It's vital that you do so. I can't give you all the answers, but I can start out asking some question. That may not seem like a great help, but if you pause to consider it, if you know how to ask the question you many times understand the problem well enough to already have the solution.

First off, if the Order wanted to harm you or Bree, or desired to take you into custody, why have they not? They clearly have the means and they obviously knew your location. If you were bugged, why would they do so in order to learn information they already had? Didn't they have agents already watching you? They didn't seem to have any problems finding you before. It seems likely that they wanted to listen in closely, and if that's the case wouldn't there be a better place to plant bugs than in your car? Also the overt way in which they ransacked your room comes across as a very deliberate way to spook you. Why would a hunter want to spook it's prey?

Running does only two things. It can buy you time and it makes you tired. Running makes you prey, and predators love that. You need to turn the tables Daniel. Instead of running in a panic, you need to make moves that enhance your position. This doesn't mean turn and fight, it means that you need to run to a place where you can fight back. You need to draw your attacker onto terrain where you have the advantage. Pick your battles, and pick how you fight them.

You need to start using your resources in a more shrewd manner. For example, your money was stolen, and you feared that your car was being tracked somehow. You could have easily sold it for enough cash to get by for a while. Any used car salesman would have jumped on the chance. Keep track of all your assets, you still have many. Sit down and make a list of them.

I'll help you start it. One of the greatest lessons any commander can learn is that information is one of the greatest tools you have. Spies are vital, even the spies of your opponent. You can learn all you need to know by sifting through the disinformation. A negative space gives as much information about a shape as the positive does.

You need to start interacting with the Order, doing it on your terms while giving them the illusion that they are making the rules. You have Tachyon, the watchers who are following you, and you have Gemma, and Jonas.

Tachyon seems to have defected from the Order. You must keep plumbing her to find what she knows. Be careful. She must think you trust her, and you most surely should not.

You know the watchers are affiliated with the Order, and they probably still have bugs planted on you. Don't try to destroy them, that buys you nothing. Start feeding them false information...you lose this game if you let them know that you're aware they're listening.

Gemma & Jonas are wild cards. The safest way to deal with them is by assuming that they are both allied with the Order. Earn thier trust, and let them think thier plans are going well, and glean everything you can about the Order from them. Keep talking to Gemma and go stay with Jonas. If Jonas is your enemy you'll be keeping him close, and if he's not then you have gained considerable resources.

You need to find out what happened to Bree's parents, and the ones with that info are the Order. I doubt they've been killed. They will be used at some point to force you and Bree to do something. You need to know the purpose of the ceremony Bree was preparing to perform, and her part in it. If you know that you'll understand why they need Bree. Bree has valuable knowledge regarding this. Remember, the ceremony is the reason all of this is happening. You must understand it.

Just some thoughts. I know that it seems dangerous to play this game, but your only other option is to keep wandering aimlessly. I seem to remember an old story about that happening to a group of people because they allowed their enemies to intimidate them. They wandered for something like 40 years. I don't think you want to spend that much time with PMonkey. I know i wouldn't.
"Death, in the strict sense, cannot be defined, for whatever predicate we, the living, attribute to it necessarily belongs to Life. This means that Death, as a category, behaves in a manner indistinguishable from the Infinite, and from God."
GoodGollyItsHolly
P. Monkey's Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*claps*

Daniel read that post again. Its worth it!
childofmetis
Casual Observer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Exodus Reply with quote

That was excellent advice. Daniel, become the hunter, not the hunted. Try to keep your head during this whole mess. Large groups who prefer to use terror tactics to keep their enemies quiet don't know what to do when they suddenly aren't in power. They often act irrationally, make bad decisions, and then fragment. I'm starting to suspect that the Order is already fragmenting.
Inigo
Devoted Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow someone reads his Sun Tzu!
Cu_Roi
Lonely Fan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sun Tzu, Sammie Clemens, Bill Watterson...only the greats here. Wink
"Death, in the strict sense, cannot be defined, for whatever predicate we, the living, attribute to it necessarily belongs to Life. This means that Death, as a category, behaves in a manner indistinguishable from the Infinite, and from God."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lonelygirl15 Forum Index -> Beast Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: