Proving Bree Wrong
Template:Blog4 Proving Bree Wrong is the one hundred forty-fifth video in the lonelygirl15 video series.
(Jonas is outside at night. It is snowing.)
Jonas: (Sighs.) Okay, so I guess everybody knows I'm a fugitive now. (Sighs.) Now, it's pretty clear to me that the, er, the only way I'm gonna be able to prove that I'm innocent here is if I can find some evidence that I am not involved with the Order. Only problem is, the only evidence that I have is inside that house. See, when my parents disappeared all their stuff, all their files, everything was put in storage. So my only shot is to break in, get it, and prove to them that I am not with the Order.
(Cut to footage of Jonas filming Daniel sitting in a chair with his back to the camera through a window. There are bushes and railings between Jonas and the window. Daniel reads a large book or magazine, then films himself with a camcorder and reads again.)
(Cut to footage from behind leaves of the bushes as Daniel suddenly looks over his shoulder and then gets up and peers through the window suspiciously. Daniel sits down again and appears to fall asleep)
(Footage from Jonas's camera as he makes a run for the cabin via a gate in the railings, past the window behind Daniel and then past the front door. )
(Cut to Jonas inside going up a dark staircase with a flashlight.)
Jonas: Alright, up here's where they stored all my parents stuff.
(We see Jonas's hand opening a wooden door to a store room. The light and camera focus on a box on the floor and then to some more boxes in a far corner.)
Jonas: What is that?
Daniel: (speaking off screen) Jonas?
Jonas: Shit! Ow!
(Camera becomes unsteady and footage unclear as Jonas goes heads into the room.)
Daniel: (off screen) You up there? Dude, I'm coming up.
(Sound of footsteps running up stairs and of objects clattering in the store room.)
- The title is a reference to the ever-popular Proving Science Wrong.
- The fact that this video is posted suggests that Jonas has worked things out with Daniel and/or Bree, or that Jonas was successful in escaping.
- The beginning was filmed in the bushes that are behind and to the left of Daniel in Is He Out There?.
- This video reminded many fans of Danielbeast's breaking into Lucy's apartment. The difference is that Jonas owns the vacation home.
- Daniel may have been on to Jonas in Is He Out There? Multiple times in the video Daniel partly looks over his shoulder. Also, if Daniel suspected someone (possibly dangerous) was outside, it is unlikely that he would have fallen asleep right in front of the window. It would have also been easy for Daniel to spot anything because of his relation to his surroundings and the fact he could have been looking at the LCD. Jonas also doesn't seem to make a lot of noise in this video, meaning that Daniel could have been fake sleeping.