|Date Posted||November 23rd, 2007|
|URL|| old.LG15.com |
|Forum||[15048 forum discussion]|
|Description|| I found something, but I'm not sure what it means.|
|Location(s)|| Zavalla, Texas|
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 bree danielbeast daniel jonastko jonas lg15 hymn of one order|
|Doctor||No Credit Given|
|Patient #11||Crystal Young|
|Previous by Taylor||"Sister to Sister"|
Shocking Discovery is the three-hundred fifty-sixth video in the lonelygirl15 video series. It is also the one-hundredth video of season two. Shocking Discovery is the three-hundred fifty-sixth video in the lonelygirl15 video series. It is also the one-hundredth video of season two.
(Taylor is outside at a table under an umbrella. There is a slush drink next to her and her laptop in front of her.)
Taylor: Hey, Jonas! It was great to hear from you. Even though you made fun of my teleportation theory. I couldn't find any clues on the tape that you sent me on Tuesday; I couldn't tell where it was filmed, who the people were, what kind of camera was used... On the one you sent me yesterday, though, I think I may have found something. Why don't I just play it and I'll show you?
(The words "Patient #11" and the date "03/06/2001" are shown. The patient is lying on her stomach on the exam table. Serene music is playing the background, and the Patient seems to be strangely calm.)
Patient #11: I can't believe it. My first concert.
Patient #11: Billy Joel, Elton John...
Doctor: Gina, you know you can't talk about this; you're going to get me in trouble.
Patient #11: Mmm. First time in a stadium.
(The Doctor walks over to the Patient.)
Doctor: Gina. (Moves her hair to the side and moves her hospital gown to expose her left shoulder blade, which has a rash on it.) How long has it been here?
Patient #11: I don't know. Yesterday?
(The doctor goes off-screen and the Patient tries to see the rash on her back. The doctor returns with a marker to write on her back.)
Patient #11: Is that bad?
(The video begins to rewind and Taylor's voice is heard.)
Taylor: See, Jonas? Right there. (The video zooms in to show the doctor's face in a mirror on the table nearby.)
Doctor: No, it's fine. (He closes up her hospital gown and begins to leave.) I'll be right back.
(Cut to Taylor.)
Taylor: Sorry I couldn't do more, but at least you have two faces to track down instead of just one. I really hope you find that girl... If she's still around. (Sighs.) Well, I'm gonna watch all your videos and catch up. Hopefully your internet will be back up soon and you'll be able to see this. (Waves.) Bye.
- This is the first video posted by Taylor since Sister to Sister (75 videos ago).
- The rash found on Patient #11's left shoulder is very similar to what Emma described as her 'Butterfly Rash', which further adds to the speculation that a) they are suffering from the same thing and b) this same thing could be Lupus.
- The conversation between the doctor and patient seem to indicate that he broke procedure and took her to a concert to see Billy Joel and Elton John.
- The rash of this patient and that of Emma are not the characteristic Malar or Butterfly rash of Lupus that appears on the face, extending across the bridge of the nose where the rash narrows and covering both cheeks (giving the Butterfly appearance).
- This video confirmed that Patient #11's name is Gina .