|Date Posted||May 14th, 2007|
|URL|| youtube.com |
|Description|| Still no word from Bree. It's been a long weekend and Daniel and I are pretty frustrated. I tried to find some solace in Photoshop.|
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 lg15 bree daniel danielbeast jonas jonastko julia jules|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, and Greg Goodfried|
|Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried|
|Director(s)|| Miles Beckett|
|Camera|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Vidplay|| Miles Beckett and Greg Goodfried|
|Story|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, Greg Goodfried, and Amanda Goodfried|
|Editor(s)|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Previous||"What the F*@k???"|
|Next|| "I Know What Boys Like"|
|Previous by Jonas|| "Aiding and Abetting"|
|Next by Jonas||"Oh, The Places You'll Go"|
(Closeup of Jonas's eye.)
Jonas: 1500 miles.
(Cuts back to both of Jonas's eyes. Jonas is in his backyard as seen in Bored At Home.)
Jonas: 1500 miles is far. It's really really far.
(Shot of Google Earth globe with Jonas's house marked.)
Jonas: We drove 1500 miles with Bree to Zavalla, Texas.
(Google Earth zooms out of Jonas's house and zooms in on Zavalla, Texas.)
Jonas: All I have to show for it is a sunburn and some fire ant bites. Oh, and heh, the kicker is, Bree's gone. Taylor, I know you were in the forum all weekend banging your head against the keyboard, but this is not your fault. Bree wanted us to come here. If it's anyone's fault, it's hers. Her fault! We went 1500 miles with Bree. She just gets in a car and leaves. 1500 miles... that's... do you know how far that is?
(Text saying "Mt. Whitney, CA 14,000 Feet ~ 3 Miles")
Jonas: Mt. Whitney. Largest mountain in California. It's comin' in at...
(Cuts to a picture of Mt. Whitney with a bar graph indicating the height of Mt. Whitney.)
Jonas: ...a puny 14,000 feet. How about Mt. Everest?
(Text saying "Mt. Everest, Nepal 29,000 Ft. ~ 6 Miles")
Jonas: 29,000 feet. You know what that is? That's six miles. That's a drive around town. Let's say you want to go to another planet. You go to Mars. You want to climb...
(Text saying "Olympus Mons, Mars 78,000 Ft. ~15 Miles")
Jonas: ...Olympus Mons. That's uh, comin' in I think...
(Cuts to bar graph with mountain heights. A picture of Mars is seen on the right.)
Jonas: ...at 78,000 feet. Being the largest peak in the entire solar system. That's still only, what? 15 miles? And 15 miles doesn't even compare to 1500 miles. You could push about 25 MPH on a bike.
(Animation of a stick figure riding a bike on a sunny day with the words "25 MPH" over it.)
Jonas: That would take you probably, approximately about two days. That's if you make it at all. Because, I mean. Lycra Pants... Texas. I know the term "tar and feather" comes to mind. So what am I trying to say? Well, we came here with Bree to help her find Julia. And now she's gone, they're both gone. For the first time in a while, I just feel lost. And I miss her. For some reason I feel like we've really gotten a lot closer in the last couple of weeks. She opened up to me... told me about her family. I really think she was starting to like me too. And what the hell, Bree; what the hell? Where are you? Why have you not tried to contact us? Me and Daniel we're just here... we're just waiting. And we're tired. But we're here and we're just waiting for some kind of... some kind of sign from you that you're okay. So just, don't let us down.
- The word solace was misspelled in the description of this video but has since been corrected.
- Year 1500 (MD) was a leap year starting on Wednesday of the Julian calendar.
- According to the map shown, Jonas's house is in or near Inverness, California.
- This video is reminiscent of an earlier video of Jonas's (Bree's Gone), in which Jonas also gets upset for the sudden disappearance of Bree.
- Around 1500 comments were made to the previous video before this one was posted, after a 3 day wait - the title could allude to all the suffering fans.
- It was speculated that Jonas and Daniel were back at Jonas's home because of the hedges behind him resembling ones we saw in Bored At Home. However, Jonas told everyone on the forum that they were still in Texas.
- Taylor left a comment for this video on YouTube: "Wow Jonas, thanks so much for your kind words, you cheered me up. Also, cool video. Hope Bree turns up" to which Jonas replied: "Cool Taylor, glad you feel better."
- Although Jonas does not try to debunk any scientific theories, this video could be considered a Proving Science Wrong type video because it involves a succession of mathematical arguments. Jonas appears to be very good at math. His intelligence may be the reason he enjoys PSW.