- 1 What is the LonelyGirl15 Defense Force?
- 2 The Lg15 Defense Force: Beginnings
- 3 Current Members/Weapons
- 3.1 Commanding Officer/Founder
- 3.2 Lieutenant Commander
- 3.3 Comment Board co-Captains
- 3.4 Ambassadors
- 3.5 Special Ops/Intelligence
- 3.6 Official Village Idiot
- 3.7 Official Jester
- 3.8 Science Center members
- 3.9 Official Defense Force Undercover Covert Graffiti Artist
- 3.10 Wit and Rhetoric Unit
- 3.11 Interrogation Specialist
- 3.12 Official Speech-Writer
- 3.13 Official Guard Dog
- 3.14 Surveillance Videography Specialist
- 3.15 Official Mackerel Sushi Chef & Defense Force shadow
- 3.16 Defense Force Warriors
- 4 How to Join
- 5 Defense Force's Specialty
- 6 Awards
- 7 LG15 Defense Force Uniforms
- 8 LG15 Defense Force Necessities
- 9 Diplomatic Loyalty Awards
- 10 Forum Angel Awards
What is the LonelyGirl15 Defense Force?
The LonelyGirl15 Defense Force is a group of lonelygirl15 fans who have banded together to protect the site from attackers and those who threaten its safety.
The Lg15 Defense Force: Beginnings
The Battle That Started It All
- Actually, the first battle was on the video Back at Bree's and occured during the night. Unfortunately, the next day there was still no new video. But the comment page was intact and safe, thanks to the fight the night before. Cloud_ax, mary, and mikel888 fought bravely.**
It all started with an attack on the video Breaking And Entering.
britneynaked (send note) Says: December 22nd, 2006 at 9:11 am britney spears really gets naked on youtube!!, seriously check it out!!! haha - ((www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NXvwXSnAX4 )) - u gota see it guys o myyyyyyy inside the brackets!! PinkoLady (send note) Says: December 22nd, 2006 at 9:14 am Who wants to see Britney naked any more? I think your time machine is broken, fool, you want the late 90s. PinkoLady (send note) Says: December 22nd, 2006 at 9:17 am Also, can you offend Spambots? cloud_ax (send note) Says: December 22nd, 2006 at 9:19 am #346 - MY EYES!!!! IT BURNSSSSSSS!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! gemmas flatmate (send note) Says: December 22nd, 2006 at 9:21 am 348 oh dear you sad sad fool… cloud_ax (send note) Says: December 22nd, 2006 at 9:25 am WTF!!!! i think were are under attack!!!! *raises battle axe* TIME FOR BATTLE!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE JOIN MEEEEEE!!!!! gemmas flatmate (send note) Says: December 22nd, 2006 at 9:28 am britneynaked…you are making yourself seem sad and pathetic..TO A BUNCH OF LG15 FANS!!! Now THATS lonely… gemmas flatmate (send note) Says: December 22nd, 2006 at 9:29 am *joins cloud! ATTTAAAAACCCCKKK!!!!! cloud_ax (send note) Says: December 22nd, 2006 at 9:32 am Britneynaked you were a fool to bring “that” to this community. now… FEEL OUR WRATH!!!!!!! *swings battle axe wildly!!!!* FFFFIIIIIRRRRRSSSSSTTTT!!!!!11!!1!111!! MEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!! CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gemmas flatmate (send note) Says: December 22nd, 2006 at 9:36 am TAKE THAT SAD BRITNEY FAN!!!! MEEEEEEEPFIIIIIIIIIIRRSSSSSST!!!!!!111!!!!MEEEEEP!!! *hurls various heavy metal albums at Britneynaked* cloud_ax (send note) Says: December 22nd, 2006 at 9:38 am CHARGE!!!!!! CONTINUE THE ASSULT!!!!!!!!!! *slices and dices* NEVER BRING “THAT” HERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!! *raises missle launcher* YOU WANT SOME, COME GET SOME!!!!!!!!!! gemmas flatmate (send note) Says: December 22nd, 2006 at 9:45 am *waves batle axe wildly* OFF WITH THEIR HEAD!!! PinkoLady (send note) Says: December 22nd, 2006 at 9:51 am You, you guys are fighting the battle of the future. Some day, man will be taking up arms against robots! cloud_ax (send note) Says: December 22nd, 2006 at 9:52 am YESSS!!! i think we won the battle!! *cheers* gemmas flatmate *bows* thanks for the assist. you fought with honor and skill. i congratulate you with helping to defend this site! *hands over lg15 metal of honor* but i dont think that was a britney fan. i dont think they exist, they went extinct years ago. cloud_ax (send note) Says: December 22nd, 2006 at 9:56 am britneynaked - dont ever return or you will face the lg15 defence force!!!!! *raises battle axe* but if you do i will be waiting!!! WatchingOne (send note) Says: December 22nd, 2006 at 10:05 am Ready the Catapults!!! FIIRRRRIREE!!!!!!!!! *Launches barrage of Orange Slurpees*, turning the sky orange….or a variation of orange….maybe like Burnt Sienna or something…. YOU GET THE IDEA!!* Jo_16_2 (send note) Says: December 22nd, 2006 at 10:17 am ohhh the battle is already over? *puts away his katana and longsword) bah Jo
- WatchingOne - Beagle-propelled Grape Ape with frikkin' laser beam attached to his head!  Battle cry, "Front and Center!!!"
Comment Board co-Captains
- Dream - Sword, staff and daggers.
- Perky - Barbed-wire wrapped 2x4.
Diplomatic Cabinet Members
- gnome -Death cap poison tipped blow dart, and magic fairy dust.
- jo_16_2 - Katana and longsword as main weapons, hidden dagger for emergency situations, smoke & flash grenades.
Official Village Idiot
Science Center members
- krig - Multiple rusty machetes, the power to supply troops with never ending bundt cake provisions, jacket bedazzled with a bundt cake. (Made by PinkoLady, of course.)
- wickist - The mind to make weapons of KABOOM destruction to fight off enemies of the Defense Force.
Official Defense Force Undercover Covert Graffiti Artist
- Lizard - A whip. While brandishing the whip there will be singing of the song from the animated Lord of the Rings movie: “Where there’s a whip- Fwpsh!- there’s a way! Fwpsh!
Wit and Rhetoric Unit
- PinkoLady - Dagger sheathed in garter beside a flask of spiked Grape Nehi, War Elephant named Subcomandante Marcos, bedazzled Katana, sharpened wit and cutting rhetoric.
Official Guard Dog
Surveillance Videography Specialist
Official Mackerel Sushi Chef & Defense Force shadow
Defense Force Warriors
- gemmas flatmate
- Joe - Rusted nail and spiked Wiffle bat filled with killer bees.
- mommy72900 - Crossbow and son's plastic light saber - makes cool "doop doop" noises - not as effective as crossbow.
- jess - A dagger cleverly hidden in a cleavage sheath like Xena: Warrior Princess, and a high pressure hose hooked up to an endless supply of Grape Nehi.
- mikel888 - Grape Nehi Supplier.
- mary - Nice shovel, makeshift board with rusty nails hammered into it, fudge-slinging sling-shot, bare hands.
- eno- A fluffy poodle died purple with grape kool aid with a purple laser attached to his head and a purple shiny thing attached to its tail... the purple shiny thing induces tail-chasing, and said poodle chases his tail, shooting his purple laser in a deathly circle of doom! (Said purple laser is only harmful to that which is orange. For reasons that must be kept confidential, the laser creates a chemical reaction in all that is orange that causes said orange object to turn purple and explode into exactly 1012 pieces and then all of the pieces melt into the ground. from that spot, a grape vine emerges to provide nourishment to those working for the advancement of purple.)
- rosieiswatching - Japannese long sword (katana) and short sword, and a bottle of KABOOM!
- jc_gypsy7- SERIOUSLY armed with KABOOM!!
- sarahboo - Bow and arrow, slingshot, and moldy cheese.
- Fred, the worm - Mud and an ant army.
- elliemae - Nunchuku, magic PEZ dispenser.
- jennamarie xo- Very sharp darts, and a killer bee dispenser.
- LCAF - Brass knuckles and a smile.
- dwljk - A nail file, bottle opener, and a bundt cake pan.
- Forgotten Purity
- Crystal Chord
- Elphielives - Stun gun and a VERY loud MEEEEEEEEEEP.
- Nikki Bower
- legerdemain - Intense Sarcasm and a gun that shoots bodies. Not a gun that shoots munitions at bodies, but a gun that actually uses bodies as firepower. For clarification talk to Chicaface.
- Sin puppy - A reversed blade sword and massive one from the heavy metal series; specialty: attacking stupid bots.
- RaeRae - A vicious Lhasa apso, she will bravely attack and ruthlessly bite the ankles of any and all Watchers. Though, I think she would appreciate the occasional Scoobie snack as a thank you...
- S.A.R.A.H. - A toy sword that goes “ching ching” when you move it and a hardbook edition of Edgar Allen Poe Works. Plus her dizzying wit, of course.
- xentis- An invisible watch that shoots invisible missiles that destroy ice burgs and save a man painting a naked woman.
- Brooklynxman - 1. An Official O.p.A.p.h.i.d Ballistic Missile Launcher. 2. An official Bree-ray gun. Guaranteed to make your enemies as ignorant as the Scoobies, or no money back - it doesn’t work, it just makes people have an incredible urge to Prove Science Wrong! 3. An X-02 from Ace Combat 04, 5, and Zero 4. The Rynocirator from R&C3 (more firepower then the Navy). 5. A quote: "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn to see fear’s path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." 6. A big red easy button from Staples, for making it easy to defeat enemies.
- Jamidru - Bladed Fans - Watch out Order!
- shadowofjustice - A combination of a dual sided sword and a standard issue High Guard Force Lance.
- CRYISME - A boomstick and my nightwatchers guide.
How to Join
Contact Cloud_ax on the forum or WatchingOne on the comment board for membership. Be ready with a weapon to defend our site and bring the love for LonelyGirl15 and all of its fans!
Defense Force's Specialty
Remember, weapons are not supplied. If you don't have one, don't worry; procuring weapons on site is the Defense Force's specialty...
So is slicing up evil oranges!
Awarded to: mikel88, nylon , LCAF
Awarded to: gemmas flatmate, jo_16_2, Dream, Perky, Joe, Jess, Krig, rosieiswatching, rubymoon13, sarahboo
Awarded to: PinkOLady, Jackie, Sydney, mommy72900, purplepassion, mary, eno, sabrine, Lizard, apathy, jennamarie XO, StarrySkyPixy, P_Monkey_Is_A_Wanker
Awarded to: Marbella, cloud_ax, Jess, Krig, jc_gypsy7, Lizard, elliemae, MysticShadow724
LG15 Defense Force Uniforms
Sneaking Suit - Men
Sneaking Suit - Women
LG15 Defense Force Necessities
P.Monkey Chocolate Midol
Stephan Colbert's Americone Dream
Diplomatic Loyalty Awards
These awards are presented by Ambassador Marbella to both Defense Force members and non-members who have worked with us to assure our smooth transition into the forums.
These brave and courageous souls have gone far beyond the "call of duty."
The Grape Bundt Cake and Nehi Award
Goes to BrokenKid, Iris2009, Commander Cloud_Ax, ApotheosisAZ, iamcool and JC_Gypsy7
This high honor goes to those hard-working members who have done a lot to make our group experience more unified and harmonious. It is reserved for the most enthusiastic and dedicated.
iamcool, Wintermute, Jess4298, Krig, EllieMae, Betz28, WatchingOne, MysticShadow724, gogo, ApotheosisAZ
This award goes to all others who have come out to the forum to show support!
iamcool, Killthesmiley, GoodGollyIt'sHolly, ApotheosisAZ, Kasdeja, ModelMotion, CuddleBunni, mary, Ziola, MySilverTrumpet, RosieisWatching
Keep in mind that promotions may occur at ANY time!
Please offer your most sincere thanks to our "Bundt Cake Team" who has been baking these delicious awards for you:
Jess4298, Official Madame Bundt Cake Mistress
Krig, Bundt Cake Mistress #1 (reports to Madame Bundt Cake Mistress)
We are seeking Bundt Cake Master/Mistress #2. Could it be you? PM Jess4298!
Heap O'Mackerel Award
This award goes to those dubious on-screen personalities who betray others or who simply cause controversy as to whether they exist.
Current Award Recipients:
Hmm.. We will see..
Forum Angel Awards
These awards are presented by Ambassador Marbella to both Defense Force members and non-members who have worked with us to be warm and welcoming towards newcomers!
- Commander Cloud_Ax