hey, so someone on YT made a good point. so this guy D is supposed to be with was supposed to be a local who hung around at the bar, but how could he go to the bar so often if he lived so far away? ----skeeta
farther info is here Holiday Inn Express UKIAH 1720 NORTH STATE ST UKIAH, CA 95482 UNITED STATES Hotel Front Desk: 1-707-4625745 | Hotel Fax: 1-707-4628804
also i called the number they had a Jackson davis there in the last 5 days. --Iris2009 20:56, 30 January 2007 (CST)
- I used to live right near Ukiah and trust me, unless they are heading to Oregon or Mexico, there is no mountain range that is over a day's drive away.
- Either we all need to fully suspend disbelief, or the creators have made a terrible geographical mistake.
- There is no way that Bree and Jonas (starting in Ukiah) would have to stop overnight to try to get to a remote mountain home of a person who would frequent a Ukiah bowling alley.
- I mean, from Ukiah to freaking Lake Tahoe (which is in a totally different STATE ... ish) is only six hours TOPS.***** Jessica
- Unless, maybe Jonas got kinda lost driving because he wasn't that familiar with "the mountains"? That could have wasted a lot of time. I dunno... complete suspension disbelief has been sounding really good for a while. OwenIsCool 21:08, 30 January 2007 (CST)
- Isn't there some kind of rule about giving out the names of people who have stayed there? Is there no client privacy? I don't believe iris's claim that they actually revealed their guest register to him. 184.108.40.206 09:55, 31 January 2007 (CST)
- Uh, not only that, but the room would probably be under Miles Beckett's or Mesh Flinders's name or something, not under Jackson Davis. Furthermore, just because the storyline indicates they are "in the mountains" doesn't mean the production crew couldn't have filmed it at any random motel. This kind of "detective work"... probably best suited to forum discussion. OwenIsCool 11:10, 31 January 2007 (CST)
Who is the official blogger for this video? It was uploaded to Bree's account on YouTube, but the Main Page says that the blogger is Jonas. Jonas certainly seems to be the main character in this blog.--Jonpro 21:28, 30 January 2007 (CST)
- I think the official blogger should be Jonas even though it was posted under Bree's account. When Daniel posted The Unthinkable Happened in Bree's account, we listed Daniel as the blogger. Admitedly though... here it's less clear. In Unthinkable, it was clear from the description that Daniel was the blogger. Here, it could be either Bree or Jonas. I'm just inclined to say Jonas because he seems to be operating the camera and doing most of the narrating. OwenIsCool 23:23, 30 January 2007 (CST)
- That logic sounds good to me. Unless there are any objections, I think it should be changed back to Jonas.--Jonpro 08:58, 31 January 2007 (CST)
- I object. If it's listed in YouTube as being Bree's video, then it's Bree's video unless we're told otherwise. Of course, I'm personally of the opinion that The Unthinkable Happened should have been listed as a Bree video as well, but at least it said in the description that Daniel was posting it to Bree's account. After all, should we go back and change videos like In The Park and Learning To Drive into Daniel videos? --Brucker 11:14, 31 January 2007 (CST)
- Hm, I looked at In The Park and the description is "Daniel and I went to the park", indicating Bree should be the blogger. Learning To Drive also has "Daniel took me out..." type description, also indicative of Bree being the blogger. Yet in both videos, Daniel has the camera and does most of the talking. Argh, thanks Creators, for making this impossible to organize. Maybe I give too much weight to the descriptions? I don't know... I still think Jonas is the main blogger here, but I'd leave the other two as they are, just because the descriptions remove the ambiguity (to me anyway). At the same time, I can't say it makes a big difference to me either way. Just don't make it a Gemma blog. =P OwenIsCool 13:28, 31 January 2007 (CST)
- I think the description should be the main indicator of who the blogger is, meaning that In The Park and Learning To Drive would be Bree's and The Unthinkable Happened would be Daniel's. When this is not clear, such as in this video, I think it should be determined by who seemed to be doing the majority of the narrating and filming. In this case, it would be Jonas. Also, Jonas actually said "I'm gonna post this video" in this one. The fact that it was posted to Bree's account doesn't have much bearing on who actually made the blog. That's my opinion, but I do understand this can be very ambiguous.--Jonpro 14:58, 31 January 2007 (CST)
Has anyone thought that Daniel could be using prodictive text and that "No Good" Could mean "No home" or something else? That could be why they have had to go to the Motel? Op could have Daniel and that is all he could send? Roxy_Bees xxx
I'm not sure where to ask this, but where is the information for the production credits found? Also, is it safe to assume that they will stay pretty much the same, meaning that when a new video is uploaded, they can be copied from the previous video? Thanks.--Jonpro 19:26, 1 February 2007 (CST)
- Usually we leave them blank until someone logs on from the Admin account (ie, the Creators) and they update the credits for each video. They stay fairly the same from one video to the next, but I'd rather leave them blank since we can't be sure. After all, I think it's easier for them to fill in the empty spaces than it is to make sure they're all correct. Someone from an acct User:IDX84 has been updating them as well, but I'm not sure who that is... I assume they must be related to the production, since I can't imagine anyone else would be interested in making only that kind of edit. OwenIsCool 19:59, 1 February 2007 (CST)