Talk:The Bree Solution
I really misunderstood the whole "I hope he's not mad" title thing. I took it as "I hope he's not mad (as in Mad Scientist)" not angry mad. Rawr. I have my moments. :] --Demented Llama 01:20, 12 July 2007 (CDT)
- Ha, I didn't even know what to think of the title of that video! (yeah, I'm that dumb 0_o) Love, -R- 04:03, 12 July 2007 (CDT)
Theories (Based on the Video)
Pad-love = pav-love = Pavlov? that's the first thing i thought... --Nieriel.Manwathiel
- I'm not sure. It sounds like Pahd Lohv to me, I just don't know how to spell that xD Love, -R- 23:11, 11 July 2007 (CDT)
- "Ivan Pavlov was a Russian psychologist and physician, who famously taught a dog to associate the ringing of a bell with being fed, to the point where the dog would salivate at the sound of the bell."
- "...in on Bree, who opens her eyes as a bell rings..."
- ... (o_0) woah... Love, -R- 23:28, 11 July 2007 (CDT)
- Interesting thing to point out. And strange that it makes that connection. --Demented Llama 00:23, 12 July 2007 (CDT)
Sorry about the slow transcription, that was the first time I ever transcribed a video. Thank you for your patients! Love, -R- 22:24, 11 July 2007 (CDT)
"Fans have speculated that in the video there seems to be chemistry between Taylor and Spencer, despite the fact that any such romance would be illegal (Spencer is 22 years old, while Taylor is only 16)."
Any such romance? Isnt't it just about sex? Annika
- Seriously, only sex with a minor is illegal. And despite popular opinion, people CAN be in love and not actively having sex.