|Date Posted||June 23rd, 2006|
|Description|| All of you wanted to see Daniel so...here he is! He doesn't like blogging, he thinks it's "beneath him" (whatever) I had to kind of trick him, also, this is the first video I edited without his help :)|
|Location(s)|| Bree's bedroom|
|YouTube Tags||daniel beast australia safari animal girl silly pirana trick funny humor joke lg15|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett and Mesh Flinders|
|Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett and Mesh Flinders|
|Director(s)|| Miles Beckett and Mesh Flinders|
|Vidplay|| Mesh Flinders and Miles Beckett|
|Story|| Miles Beckett and Mesh Flinders|
|Editor(s)|| Miles Beckett|
|Bree||Jessica Lee Rose|
|Previous||"School Work in Summer... BLECHH!!!"|
|Next|| "Grillz feat. Danielbeast, LG15, P. Monkey, and O'n."|
|Directly before||"My Comments Were Deleted"|
Bree: A lot of you have been asking me who Daniel is, and I guess that maybe I talk about him a lot or whatever - sorry. He helped me set up my account, so I guess I should tell you a little bit about him. 'Kay, well... Daniel is kinda like an abominable snowman. He doesn't like to be on camera... and, he's coming over today. So, I was thinking that we could catch him on camera. (nods head)
(Bree is now wearing a safari hat and Daniel is seen lying on the bed, reading a magazine, in the background. When she talks, she whispers.)
Bree: For the first time ever, the Danielbeast is caught on camera... reading a magazine. Let's get in closer. (stops whispering, talking to Daniel now.) Daniel, what are you reading? (gets no response from Daniel) Daniel, what are you reading?!
Daniel: Uhm (turns magazine so Bree can see)
Bree: Pandas. (turns back to camera, whispering) Pandas. It often takes a sudden or jarring noise to get his attention. Let's find something... (looks around, then picks up Purple Monkey and throws her at him)
Bree: What are you reading?
Daniel: What are you wearing that stupid hat for?
Bree: It's not stupid. I like this hat, it's from Australia. (now speaks to the camera) Do you like this hat?
Daniel: Is that on?
Bree: (looks around, nervous) No.
- The picture on the wall above the candles is visible in this video for the first time in the series. It appears to be different from the Aleister Crowley picture seen in all subsequent videos. Fans at one point speculated that it could be a picture of Baphomet. Upon closer inspection it appears that it was a family picture (see more in the Baphomet article).
- The article Daniel was reading in the magazine was identified as this Smithsonian Magazine article about Pandas: 
- The possible unintelligible audio is "stirring noise" or "derring noise." Derring means daring, or war-like.
- Notable excerpts from the comments section on YouTube:
- Bree says her hat is from Australia.
- Bree says Purple Monkey eats mostly leaves and banana bread, a high-carb diet and is sensitive about her weight.
- In a never explained comment, Bree says, "Daniel likes a girl named...wait a minute, he'd kill me if I said who I think he likes, she went to his high school with him." After the Swimming! video, many fans speculated that the girl was Cassie.
- In a major discrepancy, Bree says in the comments that she lived in New Zealand for a year. In the video, Mysteries of My Past... REVEALED! she says she lived in New Zealand for four years. This sort of mistake would be highly unlikely for a real person to make.