|Image not available.|
Please add one.
Series outline: TunnelRatatat436 is an ARG that follows the stages of grief and appears to use the meta references to lonelygirl15, imagery and songs to explore each stage.
- 1. Denial and Isolation.
- 2. Anger.
- 3. Bargaining.
- 4. Depression.
- 5. Acceptance.
- Puzzle solution: hex solves to "forgiven but never forgotten"
The second video in the series was "Anger' 
The description of the "Bargaining" video  contained the following poem:
- "All around me darkness gathers,
- Fading is the sun that shone;
- We must speak of others matters:
- You can be me when I'm gone
- Flowers gathered in the evening,
- Afternoon they blossom on;
- Still are withered by the evening:
- You can be me when I'm gone"
Because of they way this series used images on "Eqal" and the creators it led to a lot of controversy. While some thought the videos might carry a negative message the majority seemed to respect it as a creative effort to explore the process of adjusting to change.
In response to the controversy the following message was posted on the account on YouTube.
"(These videos are of a fictional nature depicting a community's grief and are not intended to be taken as threatening to others)"
TunnelRatatat436 on LG15 Today