4 Girls, 2 Guys
|4 Girls, 2 Guys|
|Date Posted||February 13th, 2008|
|URL|| youtube.com |
|Description|| Too many girls.|
|Location(s)|| Rented Cabin at Big Bear Lake|
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 lg15 danielbeast jonastko emma jennie sarah|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett, Greg Goodfried, and Amanda Goodfried|
|Series Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried|
|Director(s)|| Marcello Daciano|
|Camera|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Vidplay|| Jake Coburn|
|Story|| Jake Coburn|
|Editor(s)|| Matt Vanselow|
|Music Supervisor|| Seth Jacobs|
|Previous||"Up All Night"|
|Next|| "Playing With Wood"|
|Previous by Daniel|| "She Lost A Lot Of Blood"|
|Next by Daniel||"Cat Fight!"|
Daniel: Hey. Everything's a mess up here. We're all sitting around-
Jennie: Jonas! (Daniel pans the camera to show Jennie yelling at a door.) You don't have any right to control Emma! Or me, or anybody else! (The camera zooms in on Gina, who looks bemused and irritated.) Oh, that's really mature. (Walks over to Daniel.) Why is he such a fucking child? (Walks out of the room.)
Daniel: Those two have been fighting like that all day. Jennie thinks that Emma should be able to call her dad whenever she wants to, and Jonas doesn't trust his parents at all. He won't even let Emma send them an email. I mean, Jonas's folks are Hymn of One, and they were giving her serum injections, but Jennie's right: they-
(Sarah grabs the camera and cuts off Daniel.)
Sarah: They're not fighting about Emma.
Sarah: Okay. Jennie's been a raging bitch to Jonas ever since we rescued Emma. Jennie and Jonas used to be all "BFF", and now Jonas spends all his time with Emma.
Daniel: Sarah, Emma's sick. Jennie's not crazy enough to be jealous.
Sarah: Oh, beastie-boy... (Pinches Daniel's cheek.) It's as clear as the button nose on Gina's face. Back me up, G-dog. (Gina seems irritated as she looks over at Sarah. She quickly goes back to reading her book.) Jennie's jizzle fo-shizzle.
Daniel: Get up!
Daniel: Get up! (Stands up.) Just- You know what?
(Cut to Daniel outside the cabin.)
Daniel: Hey. Sorry about that. Look, I know everyone at LG15.com is talking about Gina. "Is she really Bree's sister?" And even if Gina and Bree really are sisters genetically, by blood, can they really be sisters if they were separated at birth?
Jonas isn't sure, and Sarah acts like she doesn't care... But I've got to be straight with you guys: I see Bree in Gina. Gina and I haven't really talked - she hasn't really talking to anybody except for Emma - but there's just something about her. From the way she crosses the room, or rolls her eyes, or... Anyway, Sarah freaked out when I told her. Guess why. It's nuts up here, folks; four girls, two guys stuck in a cabin. (Laughs.) Peace.
- The coloring on the book Gina is reading hints that it may be a Nancy Drew novel.
- Sarah's physical affection with Daniel (resting her head in his lap and pinching his cheek) - as well as his hint that she's jealous of his identification of Bree with Gina -- suggests that they are returning to a romantic relationship, or at least are headed in that direction.
- "Jizzle fo shizzle," in the context of this video, means "jealous for sure"
- On the forum, there has been some speculation that Daniel's intimate description of Gina's Bree-ish qualities suggest that he may be gravitating toward her romantically. However, it may just be that his descriptions of Gina are merely a painfully nostalgic recollection.
- As of February 20th, this video became the twelfth video to exceed one million views.
- The title of this video is likely a reference to the 2 Girls 1 Cup viral video phenomenon to help encourage more views on YouTube. Numerous comments on YouTube from depraved individuals on this video indicated that they believed the video would be related to 2 Girls 1 Cup.
- This is the first LG15 video having another, higher quality, version on YouTube. (Visit the YouTube page for more information regarding watching higher quality YouTube videos.)