This article or section needs to be updatedPlease the article to reflect recent events, and remove this template when finished.
In the videos
In Proving Longitude Wrong, the clock that appears twice in this video displays the time 7:10, but the lighting in the room seems to indicate the filming took place in the afternoon rather than early in the morning or late at night. In fact, 7:10 a.m. on the date of this video was the time of sunrise in Southern California, and sunset was at about 6 p.m.In Trust Issues, Jonas's clock is set approximately to 7:10.
A brief view of Jonas's speedometer shows him driving at 71.0 miles in his car in the video "Truckstop Reunion".
- Many fans have speculated that 7:10 refers to a specific longitude.
- Others have speculated that 7:10 refers to a Biblical Passage, possibly to the passages starting at Daniel 7:10:
- 10. A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousands of thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
- 11. I beheld at that time because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake; I beheld even till the beast was slain, and its body destroyed, and it was given to be burned with fire.
- 12. And as for the rest of the beasts, their dominion was taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.
- (For other versions see this link)
- Some have citied the approximate time as 7:11 as a reference to the Orange Slurpee theory.