|Date Posted||January 3rd, 2008|
|URL|| youtube.com |
|Description|| I know you've got more important things to do like rescuing Sarah, but I didn't know who else to turn to.|
|Location(s)|| The rented house|
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 bree danielbeast daniel jonastko jonas lg15|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett and Greg Goodfried|
|Series Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried|
|Supervising Producer(s)|| Mary Feuer|
|Director(s)|| Marcello Daciano|
|Camera|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Vidplay|| Jonathan Robert Kaplan|
|Story|| Mary Feuer, Jan Libby, Jonathan Robert Kaplan, and Mesh Flinders|
|Editor(s)|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Music Supervisor|| Seth Jacobs|
|Previous||"Brainwashed In Chat"|
|Next|| "Party Crashers"|
|Previous by Mallory||"I’ll Do Whatever It Takes"|
(Mallory is sitting in Daniel's room.)
Mallory: Daniel, I know you're the last person I should be coming to for help. When you posted that stupid video I made, the one that was obviously for your eyes only, I could see how angry you were, and I could see that you weren't going to forgive me. So I was just going to stop bothering you. Just leave you alone. I never thought that I'd be back here in your room again. DelMundo like totally flipped out after I broke things off with him, and he started acting really weird. And now, he made this scary video.
(A countdown in green from 00 02 2 to 00 00 0 using the base 3 number system appears.)
(Cut to DelMundo's video in which Mallory is seen at various places, such as a coffee shop, grocery store, bookstore, and parking lot. The date in the bottom-left hand corner indicates that that the video was taken on January 3, 2008. Cut back to Mallory.)
Mallory: Daniel, I found that video on my kitchen table. I have no idea how that psycho broke into my house. But I came straight over here because he doesn't know where you live. Look, I know you're probably in Mexico looking for Sarah. I hope it's okay that I stay here. I just didn't know what else to do. And I promise I'll leave whenever you get back. I just want to, um... Bye.
- A photograph of Mallory and Daniel is present in the background of this video.
- Although Mallory seems to change clothes throughout the DelMundo video, the camera indicates that it was all filmed the same day.
- This video also rotates and uses effects in places while the timestamp stays in the same position, suggesting that it was added in later.
- Given that the timecode is later used as proof this video was faked by Mallory, it is very likely this was a production goof (as it'd make no sense for Mallory to artificially add hints she was faking it into the video).
- This video is similar to the french film, Cache, where a family is being stalked and given video tapes of themselves.