|Date Posted||May 21st, 2007|
|URL|| youtube.com |
|Description|| We left Zavalla and are back at Jonas's. I'm pretty bummed right now, so I decided to blog.|
|Location(s)|| Jonas's house|
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 lg15 bree daniel danielbeast jonas jonastko|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, and Greg Goodfried|
|Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried|
|Production Assistant(s)|| Ian Schwartz|
|Director(s)|| Mesh Flinders|
|Camera|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Vidplay|| Miles Beckett|
|Story|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, and Greg Goodfried|
|Editor(s)|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Music Supervisor|| Seth Jacobs|
|Previous||"Let's Play Doctor"|
|Next|| "My Sister = Slut"|
|Next by Daniel||"Getting Her Back"|
(Daniel is in Jonas's library.)
Daniel: Hey, everyone, so, Jonas and I decided to head back to his house and... look for some information that might help us find Bree. We left Saturday. Basically ran out of options in Zavalla. But we're pretty confused about the stuff we found in Julia's medical record. If Bree's trait positive and Julia's trait negative, then Julia can't be the ceremony girl, right? I guess we can't be sure. Since Bree left, I've had loss of appetite, lack of energy, problems sleeping, and an upset stomach. Four out of five symptoms of (Daniel does air quotes) acute loss as defined by some medical website. First time I experienced loss, I was sixteen. My grandma died. She had been a real stabilizing force in my life. (Footage of Daniel's grandma's funeral.) Both my parents are whacked out, kinda. So I'd spend a lot of time at her house. (Footage of Daniel's grandma's house.) One thing I learned from my grandmother. When you're with someone, you never know what moment with them is gonna be your last. I used to drive her around to different bridge games. She had a regular game for a while, until people got upset because she won so much money. My grandma was a hustler. The last day I spent with her, I drove her across town to this bridge game. She won, of course. Went home and I made her ham and butter sandwiches. It's kind of a tradition that started when I was little. (Music plays and footage of Daniel making sandwiches is seen.) She said she liked them, but I don't know. And we sat down and watched Wheel of Fortune. And she fell asleep on the couch. And I took a blanket, covered her, tucked her in. And I left, went back home. Later we got a phone call, and I guess she had had a stroke that night, and she died. (Footage of kids running around in a cemetery.) The next few weeks were really hard on me. I had trouble sleeping, eating. I felt a lot like I do right now. These last few times I've seen Bree take off, I've often wondered, is this the last time I'm gonna see Bree, alive? It scares me. I don't know what I'd do without her. She's my best friend. What if the last moment we had together was sitting in the back of Jonas's car waiting for the Order to show up? I wasn't even that nice to her. I kept telling her it was a bad idea to get out of the car. I mean, I was right, but still... We need a plan. I'll let you know when I come up with one.
- The cemetery shown is the Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Hollywood Hills, CA.
- News of Daniel and Jonas leaving Zavalla was first hinted in Sarah's blog  before this video aired, confirming it:
- "...All I can think about are my new friends and how they bailed on me. Why couldn't they have stayed here forever?..." -- (Referring to Daniel & Jonas leaving)
- In response to the comments Daniel got on YouTube, Daniel posted the following: "You guys are awesome. A lot of you have said or sent nice things about the video i just posted . . . it means a lot to me. So, like I promised, Jonas and I decided to be proactive and come up with a plan. The first thing we thought to do was to go through Bree's things to see if we could find anything useful - yeah, I know, that is pretty rude, but we had to do something. Here is what we found:
- 1) Owen - we searched him for bugs but found nothing
- 2) the flash drive - it only had that file with the Order symbols
- 3) note from bree's dad left inside p. monkey - it's a little weird but seems innocent
- 4) Order in the Modern Empire manuscript - not sure there is anything there we don't already know.
- so, not sure what to do next.
- well, thanks again for watching the vid."
- This is the first video filmed at Jonas's house since #134, "Watch This!"