FOLLOW YOUR HAPPINESS
|FOLLOW YOUR HAPPINESS|
|Date Posted||June 21st, 2007|
|URL|| youtube.com |
|Description|| What makes you happy?|
|Location(s)|| The Hymn of One seminar location|
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 bree hymn of one sing song inner peace happy order|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, and Greg Goodfried|
|Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried|
|Production Assistant(s)|| Ian Schwartz|
|Director(s)|| Mesh Flinders|
|Camera|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Vidplay|| Jan Libby|
|Story|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, Greg Goodfried, Jan Libby, Ross Berger and Jake Coburn|
|Editor(s)|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Music Supervisor|| Seth Jacobs|
|Music|| "The Hymn" by Kevin Schlanser|
|Bree||Jessica Lee Rose|
|Next|| "The Mistress"|
|Previous by Bree|| "Going Home"|
|Next by Bree||"Look Back"|
FOLLOW YOUR HAPPINESS is the two-hundred seventeenth video in the lonelygirl15 video series. It is a Hymn of One propaganda piece featuring Bree and Carl. Coded inside (see below) is the message: "My Hands Are Tied. She's Being Prepared. I'm Sorry."
(The Hymn of One music plays. Camera pans down past a tree in bloom. Bree and Carl sit in the sun.)
Carl: Do you follow your happiness?
Bree: (nods) My happiness is here.
Bree: (nods) Here with the Hymn of One, I have everything I need to be forever happy. I have friends, music... and family. Do you follow your happiness?
Bree: (laughs) Hands?
Carl: By lending a hand, or hands, to those in need... I am forever happy. (faces camera) How do you follow your happiness?
Bree: Are you aware of the many ways to follow your happiness?
Carl: Tied, bound, no hope in sight. This is how I feel when I don't follow my happiness. I know you have recently reunited with your mother. Can you tell us how she adds to your happiness?
Bree: She's an amazing person. My mom has helped me find my song. Just having her near makes me really happy.
Carl: That's beautiful. Helping others, being with family and friends, singing our eternal song -- we all need happiness in our lives. How will you follow your happiness?
Bree: Being and existing are not enough. Are you prepared to follow your happiness?
Carl: Prepared. Ready... set, go. Do it. Follow your happiness. I'm hoping that your path to happiness will lead you to contact the Hymn of One. The Hymn of One sings your happiness. Sorry, what's that I hear? (Bree and Carl laugh and smile) That's the Hymn of One, singing for you to be happy.
Bree: Be happy. Follow your happiness. (cut to a screen shot of the Hymn of One website) The Hymn of One sings to you. Can you hear it? Contact the Hymn of One and soon, you, too, will follow your happiness. (pan out, fade to black)
- Fans immediately noted that Bree seems to squint and wink often while discussing the Hymn of One. Most notably at the word "aware."
- The title of this video is clearly a clue as to how to solve the puzzle within. All of the words that follow "Your Happiness" make the following message:
- My Hands Are Tied. She's Being Prepared. I'm Sorry.
- The mysterious TCC message once again appears in this video.
- The video marked the first reference in quite some time to Bree's mother as still alive and active in the Hymn of One.
- So far, all of the Hymn of One videos have taken place outside and the members are wearing white. This strengthens the cult-likeness of the HoO.
- The word 'happiness' is stated 15 times within the video.