Looking For Daniel
|Looking For Daniel|
|Date Posted||January 29th, 2007|
|Description|| Daniel never came back, so Jonas and I went to Pins and Pints to look for him. I really hope he's okay.|
|Location(s)|| Los Angeles, Pins and Pints|
|YouTube Tags||LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast jonas jonastko pins pints hamster bowling missing look help drive|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, and Greg Goodfried|
|Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried|
|Director(s)|| Mesh Flinders and Glenn Rubenstein|
|Camera|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Executive Story Editor|| Glenn Rubenstein|
|Vidplay|| Mesh Flinders and Glenn Rubenstein|
|Story|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, Greg Goodfried, and Glenn Rubenstein|
|Editor(s)|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Music|| "Praying Mantis" by Mountain Mirrors|
|Bree||Jessica Lee Rose|
|Next by Bree||"The Cowboy"|
(Bree is in the passenger seat of Jonas's car while he drives)
Bree: So, Daniel never showed up and...we got worried. We went over to the bowling alley where he was, you know, last seen.
(Cut to moving shot of the road, and inside the bowling alley)
Bree: (voiceover) I guess Daniel was drinking with this guy who comes in a lot. He's a local. The bartender said that Daniel left with him.
(Cut back to Bree; the car is now parked)
Bree: I just got a text from Daniel. It says, "no good." What does that mean? I tried calling him but... he didn't pick up. (sighs) At least I know that he's okay.
(Cut to Jonas walking towards the camera across the parking lot)
Bree: Any luck?
Jonas: A little.
(Camera pans around parking lot, past a man with a white van. Bree and Jonas get back into the SUV. Cut to Bree; the car is moving again)
Bree: We were gonna go home, but Jonas got the address from the bartender for where that guy lives. Where is it again?
Jonas: Uh... it's up in the mountains.
(Bree gives a somewhat worried look to the camera and sighs. Music then plays over a montage of shots filmed out the car windows. It has begun to rain. Aside from the other cars, we see a person riding a bicycle on the side of the road and later a cross possibly on top of a church. Suddenly, the music and images stop, and there are several seconds of black.)
- While Bree is waiting in the parking lot of the bowling alley, a man in a blue shirt standing by a white van can be seen in the background. He seems to be watching Bree and Jonas. Later, while they are on the road, a white van can be seen slightly ahead of them. (Pictured below)
- This video could not have actually been posted. According to their next video, Bree and Jonas arrived at a motel the evening this was posted and went to an Internet Cafe the next day.
- Part of the final driving scene was filmed on the 101 Freeway in Woodland Hills, CA.
- The strange tag hamster has appeared, without explanation, in seven other Bree videos, one Jonas video and one OpAphid video.
- It is not clear who owns the cellphone. If it's Bree's, this is the first time that we have knowledge that she has a cellphone. It brings up the obvious question, who's been paying her bills all these months her parents have been gone?
- Because the driving scenes were filmed on the 101 freeway in Woodland Hills, it is probable that the bowling alley is The Woodlake Lanes on Ventura Blvd. in Woodland Hills, CA