Yea so I can't edit the page, but under the "Bree's Bedroom" section (7.2), the paragraph is repeated twice. Can someone please fix this? --Scott_562 11:56, 6 July 2007 (PDT)
- Hey, Scott. Yeah, that was my bad . . . when I was cleaning up the page I must have duplicated that paragraph. No one seemed to have caught it earlier though (I sure didn't), so thanks! --Pheon 02:28, 7 July 2007 (CDT)
I updated the picture of Bree's workstation just to make it lighter and a bit easier to see.--jeans
I did some work, but I'll let others be the judge if it needs more work or not, so I left the banner up. --Pheon 16:51, 23 June 2007 (CDT)
- There are two headers that say "The Ceremony". Shouldn't that be changed to clarify how there was the fake ceremony and then finally the real one a year later? Chelseyrl 01:19, 25 November 2007 (CST)
The last name
Are we certain that just because it's her dad's last name, that it's hers, too? ~ JBSHRYNE 23:35, 23 June 2007 (CDT)
- I'll admit that it hasn't been fully spelt out by the Creators or characters, but then again, why wouldn't it? Sure, Bree's parents were not her biological ones, but nevertheless she did live under the idea that they WERE. Stating Bree's name as Avery is simply somewhere between logical conclusion and assumption. --Pheon 01:51, 24 June 2007 (CDT)
- Thanks, Silver. I did my best to make the page current, but I left the banner up in case someone felt otherwise--Pheon 23:39, 24 June 2007 (CDT)
- I think it looks good now, it was just really out-of-date before your updates. I'll go ahead and remove the banner :) --Zoey 20:49, 28 June 2007 (CDT)
I miss Bree :o
- Frankly, I really don't want another HoO ad anymore . . . even when TCC is helping from the inside . . . I'd really like Bree back somehow, and not crazy either . . . but I honestly don't know if things will ever be the same as they were before that short trip to Zavalla in April/May.--Pheon 13:17, 19 July 2007 (CDT)
I'm missing her so much lately. :( Chelseyrl 20:37, 2 November 2007 (CDT)
Was Part 12 her last appearance?? Yes, we heard her voice message, but that's more of a reference/mention than appearance. My choice would be the episode where we actually see her, which would be either Part 9 or 10 (I forget which) --Pheon 03:04, 4 August 2007 (CDT)
This is extremely superficial, but...
Does anyone else think Bree looked REALLY hot right before she died? Just me?
- Um, yes. I actually did think that. Although you're right... it is rather superficial. But somehow, I think I'm ok with that. :)--Jonpro 00:19, 12 October 2007 (CDT)
Official date that USSR was dissolved completely was Dec 21 1991 Bree's Birthday: October 26th, 1989 Would Bree therefore not be from the USSR as opposed to Russia?--modelmotion 05:41, 12 August 2008 (CDT)
No, don't worry about it, if it was 1985, then we would say she is from USSR. Now, in 2010, lets just say Russia.