The Morning After
|The Morning After|
|Date Posted||June 8th, 2007|
|URL|| youtube.com |
|Description|| Last night was amazing...why can't good things last?|
|Location(s)|| The rented cabin|
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 bree daniel danielbeast jonas jonastko|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, and Greg Goodfried|
|Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried|
|Production Assistant(s)|| Ian Schwartz|
|Director(s)|| Mesh Flinders|
|Camera|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Vidplay|| Jan Libby|
|Story|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, Greg Goodfried, Jan Libby, Ross Berger and Jake Coburn|
|Editor(s)|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Next|| "Mr. Park Ranger"|
|Previous by Jonas||"Bedside Manner"|
The Morning After is the two-hundred ninth video in the lonelygirl15 video series. Jonas says he's sure that Bree is no longer under the influence of the order, but then finds out that she has disappeared.
(Jonas is lying in bed without a shirt on. Camera pans up his body and he raises a coffee mug to the camera.)
Jonas: Good morning. Cheers. So I just ran into Daniel like five seconds ago in the uh, kitchen. Thanks for the coffee. Oh, and thanks for the heads up. I found out about the "Sarah find" and... eh. I guess maybe I should be pissed, on some level, but (takes a sip of coffee) I'm really not. I actually think it's kind of cool that my first kiss with Bree was recorded. Posterity. Daniel, I noticed the cold shoulder. Look, if you're not going to talk to me, then I'm going to talk to you through this. Look man, I wish you would get over it. I mean you say... you say you're over it. But that's not the way you're acting. Come on, man. This is a good thing. This is a really good thing. You know Bree. And if she's allowing me to get this close to her, I mean it's amazing. This is (grins) amazing. I don't know why you're trying to make me feel bad. Look, I know this man. This is our old Bree. She's out from under their power. Don't you get that? She's back! I know it, because I can see it in her eyes, man. I can see it. I've never been more sure about anything in my whole life. (Cuts to Jonas standing in front of the bathroom door.)
Jonas: So, we all know Bree likes her long showers, but this is getting a little ridiculous, so let's check it out. (He knocks on the door.) Hey, you need any help in there? (He smiles at the camera.) Hey Bree? (He knocks again.) Bree, you want breakfast? I can make you anything you want! Bree...? Hey... Bree? (He opens the bathroom door.) Hey... (He pulls back the shower curtain, revealing that Bree is not there.) NO!!! (camera pans left and down as if dropped)
- When Jonas says "I actually think it's kind of cool...", at around 0:24, the camera pans slightly to the left, revealing a pink shirt hanging on the bed post. This hints that Bree and Jonas might have spent the night together, and could have engaged in sexual intercourse. However, Bree was wearing a red shirt with white polka dots the night before, which does not match the shirt that we see in the video. However, it does look like the pink shirt Sarah was wearing in Bedside Manner. It has also been said that Bree most likely wore a different shirt to bed, changing into another shirt and PJs for sleep.
- There has been some speculation that this may be Bree's bedroom, which was seen in Bedside Manner, because of the design of the bed frame and the wallpaper.
- Jonas's coffee cup has the logo of the educational film series, Schoolhouse Rock! on it. It can be easily observed that there is no actual coffee in the cup, as Jonas's casual handling of it would spill any liquid that was in it.
- This is the second time we've seen Jonas shirtless. In both of the first videos that he is shirtless, Bree is showering.
- Some fans have noted that if Jonas and Bree did have sex, that it would be statutory rape, as Jonas is 19 and Bree is 17. (see note for Everybody Does It ;))