Be Part of Something
|Be Part of Something|
|Date Posted||May 28th, 2007|
|URL|| youtube.com |
|Description|| Everyday you are faced with choices. It is time to start making the right ones.|
|Location(s)|| The White Room|
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 bree hymn of one sing inner peace|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, and Greg Goodfried|
|Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried|
|Production Assistant(s)|| Ian Schwartz|
|Director(s)|| Mesh Flinders|
|Camera|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Vidplay|| Jan Libby|
|Story|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, Greg Goodfried, and Jan Libby|
|Editor(s)|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Music|| "The Hymn" by Kevin Schlanser|
|Bree||Jessica Lee Rose|
|Next|| "Opening the Box"|
|Previous by Bree|| "Sing With Me"|
|Next by Bree||"I hAtE tHeSe PeOpLe"|
(A growing tone is heard and as it peaks, Bree opens her eyes fully at the ding of a bell.)
Bree: Being at peace. Everyone wants to experience being at peace with themselves and the world. Not all of us are lucky enough to be a part of something that allows us to achieve peace. Each of you out there may believe that you have the answers, but you don't.
(Close up of Bree's eyes, then returns.)
Bree: All of your so-called "answers" are nothing more than lies. The Hymn of One is the only true answer. (gurgling sound) Hinder me not. This is my eternal song. Hope it's yours too. Elevate your life journey by singing the Hymn of One with me.
(Bree closes her eyes and exhales deeply. She then tilts her head and opens her eyes.)
Bree: Let out all the sadness and anger.
(She closes her eyes and sighs deeply again.)
Bree: Undo the damage to your very special verse. Erase the negative notes.
(She closes her eyes again.)
Bree: Sing you. Transition you. Omit the past. Never look back. Everything can be yours when you sing the eternal Hymn of One.
(Camera zooms out on Bree. Cuts to an advert for the HymnofOne.org.)
- The first letter of the sentences from this video combined read "BENEATH THE LUESTONE." However, the line "Elevate your life journey by singing the Hymn of One with me" can be split just before the "by" to create "BENEATH THE BLUE STONE." This solution has been confirmed by Taylor (see forum thread).
- The message from Sing With Me and this video combined are "HELP HER FRIDAY TCC BENEATH THE BLUE STONE"
- At 0:23 the reflection of a door and a window can be seen in Bree's eye.
- Some believe that the bell in the beginning appears to have "woken Bree up". However, her eyes begin opening before the bell actually sounds. This editing seems to imply hypnosis, but isn't a direct example of such.
- The bell sounds much like that of the introduction to DirtyPelican Films, the production company that made In The Deep, a short film Jessica Lee Rose appeared in, directed by Kevin Schlanser.