I hAtE tHeSe PeOpLe
|I hAtE tHeSe PeOpLe|
|Date Posted||June 4th, 2007|
|URL|| youtube.com |
|Description|| I'm stuck in a house Jonas rented. They never let me out. Lalalalala.|
|Location(s)|| The rented cabin|
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 lg15 bree daniel danielbeast jonas jonastko|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, and Greg Goodfried|
|Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried|
|Production Assistant(s)|| Ian Schwartz|
|Director(s)|| Mesh Flinders|
|Camera|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Vidplay|| Jan Libby|
|Story|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, Greg Goodfried, Jan Libby, Ross Berger and Jake Coburn|
|Bree||Jessica Lee Rose|
|Previous||"Getting Her Back"|
|Next|| "Bedside Manner"|
|Previous by Bree|| "Be Part of Something"|
|Next by Bree||"Going Home"|
(The video opens with a close up on Bree, who is crying.)
Bree: Sing your eternal song. (She bounces on the bed, then sits down on it and giggles.) Do you hear how quiet it is? Why would anyone who says they're someone's best friend lock them in a room, hm? Hm? Where am I? (She goes back to jumping on the bed.) Happy, happy! (Bree sits on the bed, looking at P. Monkey with a confused expression. A high-pitched whine begins playing in the background.) I remember you. (Cut to a shot of Bree throwing Owen on the bed in anger.) Stop! (Cut to Bree looking at the camera.) They say that they don't trust me anymore. (Cut to Bree humming, then spinning in circles, then finally banging her head against the wall. Bree faces camera. Then cut to Bree sitting on the bed.) I don't trust them either. (The background music stops.) I can't believe I just said that.
- Shortly after uploading this video, Bree came into the LG15 Chat room for an in-character chat, which reaffirmed her unstable condition.
- This is the first time since Training Hard that Bree has been seen with any of her stuffed friends.
- In the Hymn of One recruitment videos, Bree appeared to have some kind of patch or covering on her arm; this led many to believe that she was receiving drugs from the Order that coincided with the possible brainwashing.
- In this video, she could quite possibly be going through drug withdrawal. She is also possibly going through what psychologists call "post cult trauma" and "deprogramming" by Daniel and Jonas.
- When she came into the official LG15 chat on February 20th, 2008, Jessica Lee Rose said that this was one of her favorite episodes to shoot.