Following The Helper
|Following The Helper|
|Date Posted||October 15th, 2006|
|Description|| I'm still really worried about Bree, so I decided to follow her Helper and investigate.|
|Location(s)|| Lucy's apartment|
|YouTube Tags||LG15 lonelygirl15 daniel danielbeast lucy helper weird stalk|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, and Greg Goodfried|
|Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried|
|Director(s)|| Mesh Flinders and Miles Beckett|
|Camera|| Miles Beckett and Yousef Abu-Taleb|
|Vidplay|| Mesh Flinders|
|Story|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, Greg Goodfried, and Amanda Goodfried|
|Editor(s)|| Miles Beckett|
|Previous||"I Completed The Ceremony"|
|Next|| "Daniel, Be Careful..."|
|Previous by Daniel|| "The Ceremony"|
|Next by Daniel||"I'm Hiding Out"|
(Daniel is standing somewhere with trees behind him and a structure overhead, addressing the camera. He is wearing a wool cap.)
Daniel: So, I watched Bree's latest video and...she talks about the ceremony. I don't believe her. Someone on the forums pointed out that she still has gauze on her arm. I mean, why would she still be getting shots if the ceremony is over? It doesn't make sense. Also the way she was saying things; it sounded almost...forced.
(cut to Daniel filming Lucy from behind some trees as she walks up some stairs to an apartment complex)
Daniel: I followed Bree's helper out here. This must be where she lives. (Lucy goes inside) (cut to automatic garage door opening and Lucy's car coming out) There she is! I think she's leaving. (cut to Daniel walking up the stairs to the door) Okay, so...I checked the directory and there's only one apartment with a 'L' for the first name and last. (Daniel says something unintelligible as he rattles the front door knob)
(cut to Daniel walking around the side of the building, climbing over a locked gate and walking along the side of the building)
Daniel: Man! Let's see... (Daniel stops under a balcony) This is it. This has gotta be it. How am I gonna get up there... (Daniel spots a cylindrical object, (maybe a trash can?) and walks towards it) Wonder if...maybe I can move this? (Daniel struggles with the object and climbs up to the balcony) Okay... (Daniel opens the door and walks in, then searches the place while panning the camera around. He passes an "Absinthe Robette" poster in the hall, goes into the bedroom and looks in the closet) I don't even know what the hell I'm doing here. (Daniel finds a computer desk, with the computer still on) Good.. Oh, yes... What the hell? (the computer apparently has several browser windows open to various locations on Google maps) Where the hell is this? (the last map is of the area in which the ceremony took place) What? (on the computer desktop, there is a folder marked "10-12-06") What the hell? (Daniel double-clicks the folder and finds it full of pictures, at least some of which are of him spying on the ceremony) Oh my God... Jesus! I gotta get out of here!
(cut to Daniel's bedroom. He is still shaken up.)
Daniel: I made it home. Obviously... They have pictures of me. I mean... What the hell?! They've been following me. They could be following me right now. How the hell do they have pictures of me? Can't trust Bree. This is so messed up. What the hell do they want from me?
- When Daniel first looks at the screen, the computer displays the date Oct. 12, 2006, even though the video was supposed to take place Oct. 15.
- When Daniel looks at the photos of himself, the file says "Greg Goodfried's desktop" in the corner (see screencap Image:October 12, 2006.PNG). Greg Goodfried's apartment was presumably the site of the shoot.
- Breaking and entering is illegal. And it is generally not wise to shoot video of oneself breaking the law, especially if one is spying. Most spies want to keep their activities a secret, and posting a video of them on YouTube is not the best way of doing that.
- The "Absinthe Robette" poster is by Belgian artist Privat Livemont. If an original, it is worth in the neighborhood of $20,000.<ref>"Absinthe Robette" poster at www.absintheoriginals.com</ref>
- Absinthe Robette is a drink that contains a hallucinogen.<ref>Wikipedia article on Absinthe</ref><ref>Wikipedia article on hallucinogens.</ref>
- Aleister Crowley once wrote an essay on absinthe called "Absinthe: The Green Goddess".<ref>Aleister Crowley's essay "Absinthe: The Green Goddess" at www.oxygenee.com.</ref>
- We learn that in addition to having an L in her first name, Lucy's last name also begins with an L.
- The Google maps locations on Lucy's computer have been identified as: