In the Bedroom
|In the Bedroom|
|Date Posted||March 7th, 2008|
|URL|| old.LG15.com |
|Description|| I'm speechless.|
|Location(s)|| The rented house|
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 lg15 danielbeast jonastko hymn of one sarah|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett, Greg Goodfried, and Amanda Goodfried|
|Series Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried|
|Director(s)|| Marcello Daciano|
|Camera|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Vidplay|| Ben Kruger|
|Story|| Jake Coburn|
|Editor(s)|| Matt Vanselow|
|Music Supervisor|| Seth Jacobs|
|Porter's Shadow||Tom Snyder|
|Previous||"What Have I Done?"|
|Next|| "At the Beach"|
|Previous by Jonas|| "Out of Control"|
|Next by Jonas||"Coffee and Donuts"|
(Jonas is standing in the hallway.)
Jonas: Okay, this is exactly the 12th time I've tried to wake Jennie up. (Raises voice.) I'm beginning to worry that maybe she's permanently fused to the mattress. (Laughs.) I'm coming in. (Opens the door to reveal Jennie zipped up in a sleeping bag.) Wow, weird. You know, I could've sworn there was somebody in here. (Pushes down on the sleeping bag.) Somebody was in here!
Jennie: (Giggles.) Stop it.
Jonas: Oh wait, I- (Snaps his fingers.) I almost think it was-- it was a girl. I don't know. I'm gonna have to put the camera down and figure this one out. (Sets the camera down facing the sleeping bag.) Phew. I'm just going to sit down. (Sits on the cot next to Jennie.) And I think that she was kinda cute. (Pushes down repeatedly on Jennie and talks through his teeth.) God, I wish I could remember her name, but I can't! I don't-
Jennie: Get off! (Pushes Jonas to the floor.)
Jonas: Ow! Whoa! Was there an earthquake? Well, maybe it was a ghost. (Sings in a high-pitched voice and pokes Jennie.)
Jennie: Oh, my God. (Slaps Jonas's hand away.) Seriously.
Jonas: All right, fine. But get up! (Shoves Jennie's head and she laughs.) Get up. Alright, I'm just gonna leave this camera in here, and, uh, see if we can get a clue. (Jonas winks at the camera.)
Jennie: No you're not.
Jonas: Huh? No, it's fine.
Jennie: Do not leave that camera in here.
Jonas: Oh. I won't. (Zooms the camera on Jennie.) I'm taking it with me right now...
Jennie: Seriously, that's not funny.
Jonas: Get up! Oh, but you know what? I am tired and I need to sit down and just take a break. (Jonas sits down on Jennie.)
Jennie: Ow! Jonas, get off.
Jonas: Oh, is that heavy? Oh, I didn't realize, I'm sorry. (Gets up.) All right. Wake up. I'll be back. (Leaves.)
Jennie: Hey. You know what? (Uncovers herself.) Seriously, I'm not wearing any clothes.
Jonas: Really? No, I don't believe you; let me see.
Jennie: Oh my god, you're such an ass.
(Jennie pulls the covers back over her head. The closet door slides open, and Porter's Shadow creeps toward Jennie, but stops when a knock is heard at the door. He hides back inside the closet, and Jonas enters the room.)
Jonas: Actually, I did leave the camera. (Jennie laughs.) Uh, I'm coming in, okay?
Jonas: You're wearing clothes?
Jonas: Darn it. (Jennie laughs. Jonas walks over to the camera and covers Jennie in the sleeping bag.)
Jennie: Oh my god...
Jonas: (Picks up the camera.) Wake up.
Jennie: Alright. Seriously, I'm definitely getting out of bed now.
(Jonas looks at himself in the mirror on the closet door and fixes his hair. Cut to Jonas walking into the backyard. He opens slides open the screen door and shuts it behind himself.)
Jonas: Not exactly the, uh, friendliest ghost in town.
Sarah: Well, maybe that's because it doesn't want to be bothered by Mr. Morning Guy, the smiling dork.
Jonas: (Laughs sarcastically.) Oh, yeah; that's really funny.
(Jonas throws open the screen door and Jennie is seen running through the front door, followed by the Shadow. Jonas puts the camera down and runs out the door.)
(A screeching sound is heard as Daniel grabs the camera, followed by a dull thud. Daniel rushes outside to find Jennie on the ground near the Shadow, who is lying on the ground. Jonas hugs Jennie as Daniel runs over.)
Daniel: Oh my god! Jonas, is Jennie okay?
Jonas: It's okay; just relax.
(Daniel gets a shot of the Shadow closeup, who has blood on his face and is unresponsive. Gina and Sarah run over.)
Gina: Is he...?
Jonas: (Holding Jennie.) Yeah. This car, it just, uh- it just didn't stop.
- As of May 2009, In the Bedroom is the most viewed lonelygirl15 video of all time, with over 20 million views as of August, 2009 It took 5 days from its release to break 1,000,000 views, almost matching Girl Tied Up's record of 4 days.
- In December 2009, the video exceeded 30,000,000 all time views. Shortly thereafter, in early January 2010, it became one of the top 100 most viewed videos all time on YouTube.
- There is an unnatural inconsistency in the background noise when Jonas says "Really? Let me see!" It is most likely that TAAG increased the volume of the camera's audio track in order to pick up Jonas's off-camera comment when they edited the video before posting.
- Before the crash, Jennie & the Shadow exit the front door running right; when the viewer hears the crash, nothing passes the front door. When Daniel goes out the front door with the camera though, the site of the accident is on the left of the driveway; it would've been impossible for this to have happened without it being filmed by the camera through the living room and out the front door.
- This episode title is the same as the 2001 movie "In the Bedroom"