|Date Posted||July 2nd, 2007|
|URL|| youtube.com |
|Description|| Find the happiness you had as a child.|
|Location(s)|| The White Room|
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 bree daniel danielbeast jonas jonastko|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, and Greg Goodfried|
|Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried|
|Production Assistant(s)|| Ian Schwartz|
|Director(s)|| Mesh Flinders|
|Camera|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Vidplay|| Jan Libby|
|Story|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, Greg Goodfried, Jan Libby, and Ross Berger|
|Editor(s)|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Music Supervisor|| Seth Jacobs|
|Music|| "The Hymn: Remix" By Kevin Schlanser|
|Bree||Jessica Lee Rose|
|Previous||"What Up Blogosphere!"|
|Next|| "My Dad Died Too"|
|Next by Bree||"Sing Until The End"|
(Waves crashing and seagulls can be heard. Camera zooms in on Bree, who opens her eyes as a bell rings. Look back is heard 8 times in the background)
Bree: What if every day were like Friday? (Look Back is heard in the background) TGIF. We work or go to school all week. And wait for that special day to arrive. (Camera fades in and out.) Remember what life was like before you had to go to school or to work? (Camera fades in and out.) Before your day started with an alarm clock telling you to get up early? (Look Back is heard in the background. Camera fades in and out.) Life was so easy then. So full of joy. So full of your song. It was never a roller coaster ride. You know how you can be feeling high, and then suddenly your world shifts and you're feeling really low? (Look Back is heard in the background. Camera fades in and out.) What if your life were as calm and as beautiful as a lake? So many of us are thrashing about in the turbulant ocean of life. Allowing the tide to take us any which way it flows. What if you could remove the push of the tide? (Look Back is heard in the background. Camera fades in and out.) Lots of money, an expensive car, a huge house, a fancy yacht. (Look Back is heard in the background. Camera fades in and out.) Designer clothes, celebrity friends, belonging to an elite club. (Look Back is heard in the background. Camera fades in and out.) Does any of that stuff bring you the joy and happiness you had as a child? My first memory is walking barefoot through the grass and singing to my parents. (Look Back is heard in the background. Camera fades in and out.) Every time I sing my eternal song with the Hymn of One, I feel that joy and happiness. You can feel it too. (Camera fades in and out.) Take some time today and remember. Don't let the opportunity pass you by. (Camera fades in and out.) You can find your song today. Pull over that expensive car, walk outside that huge house, sail that fancy yacht into its slip. (Look Back is heard in the background. Camera fades in and out. Bree opens her eyes) Look back at the time of joy and happiness. And know that you can have it all again with the Hymn of One. (Camera fades out.) The Hymn of One sings to you. Can you hear it?
(Cuts to a shot of the Hymn of One website.)
Bree: Contact the Hymn of One, and bring yourself back to the joy and happiness that you had as a child.
- Once again this video ends with TCC.
- This video toys with the idea that water signifies bad things to come.
- A "slip" is a docking place for a ship between two piers.
- The words before Look Back are "Friday Early Low Tide Yacht Club Parents Slip". Fans have speculated that this means on Friday, July 6th, at the early low tide, TAAG should go to the place where Jonas's (or Sarah's) parents parked their yacht.
- This is the first video posted to the hymnofone account on YouTube.
- Early low tide on Friday for California is 8:15am but in Texas, where the HoO center is believed to be, it's at 1:20am.
- It has been noted that there seems to be a window and door in the reflection of Bree's eyes at 2:18, suggesting all indoor videos for the Order might be shot in the same room, since the same door and window seem to appear in Be Part of Something. A man in a white shirt can also be seen reflected in Bree's eyes. This is possibly Carl or another member of the Hymn of One.
- A bell sounds as Bree's eyes open, just as it did in Be Part of Something.