|Date Posted||October 11th, 2007|
|URL|| youtube.com |
|Description|| I took this footage of Jonas and wanted to share it with you. I don't think he'll be mad, but I'm worried about his sanity. Do you guys think there's something there?|
|Location(s)|| The rented house|
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 lg15 bree danielbeast daniel jonastko jonas soccerstar4ever|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett and Greg Goodfried|
|Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried|
|Production Manager|| Greg Goodfried|
|Director(s)|| Marcello Daciano|
|Camera|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Head Writer|| Miles Beckett|
|Vidplay|| Mary Feuer|
|Story|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, Greg Goodfried, Jan Libby, and Mary Feuer|
|Editor(s)|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Music Supervisor|| Seth Jacobs|
|Next|| "Behind The Bushes"|
|Previous by Daniel||"Tailgating"|
Daniel: I filmed this earlier. (footage shows of Jonas anxiously watching something on his laptop, writing on a whiteboard, looking through papers) Jonas has been, well, obsessed. He's been watching Emma's video over and over. He swears that there's some kind of code in it, but I think he's crazy personally. I just, I mean, we've all seen the video - Claire's been censoring them like the FCC on Howard Stern. It's just...He's just punishing himself for losing Emma. We tried telling him for weeks not to trust LaResizto but he did anyways. Now honestly, I think that he's just - it's like he's trying to redeem himself. Unfortunately there's just nothing. I don't know... you've seen the videos. There's no code. There's nothing there. Right?
- Contrary to Daniel's belief, there is, in fact, a code in Emma's video. For more information, see the puzzles page.
- The title is most likely a reference to the independent film Pi, in which a man loses his sanity while trying to find a pattern or code in the stock market.
- Alternatively, the number Pi starts with 3.14 - the title might be a reference to the previous vid, which was #314, or, if the Creators count differently, they might see this video as #314.
- Shiori on the forums put together this image of Jonas's whiteboard:
- The asterisks (except around "special") are effective question marks, in that I don't know what's there.
- The "By" has something after it, but it was later erased so there's no telling what it is.
- I'm not positive on the "mazo" bit, but I'm SURE there's a z in there, and the "ma-o" looked right.
- This video was probably created to egg on dubious rumors of a code in the video.
- It may also be made to rebut such rumors