|Date Posted||August 7th, 2007|
|Description|| We're back in Texas, just wanted to give you an update.|
|Location(s)|| Taylor's bedroom|
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 bree daniel danielbeast jonas jonastko|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, Greg Goodfried, and Yumiko Aoyagi|
|Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried|
|Production Assistant(s)|| Ian Schwartz|
|Director(s)|| Marcello Daciano|
|Camera|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Vidplay|| Yumiko Aoyagi, Mesh Flinders and Dwayne Smith|
|Story|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, Greg Goodfried, Yumiko Aoyagi, and Dwayne Smith|
|Editor(s)|| Colin Hargraves|
|Music Supervisor|| Seth Jacobs|
|Previous||"Speak to Me!"|
|Next|| "The Unsolvable Formula"|
|Previous by Taylor|| "lonelygirl15 Season Finale 10 of 12 - 5 pm"|
|Next by Taylor||"Run!"|
Taylor: Hey everyone. I guess it's been a while. I didn't think I was going to come on here, but I wanted to update you all on Sarah. She's back to her old ways. But she's even sluttier. If that's possible. And those are just the ones from school. It's like she's trying to punish herself for what happened with Bree. I guess, I just want my sister back. Except, less slutty.
(Musical montage of Sarah coming into Taylor's room in various outfits and "stealing" accessories from her sister. Taylor mouths "What does she want?" to the camera. Sarah walks in again, in another outfit, and takes a headband from Taylor's bed. She puts it on.)
Sarah: Stop filming me, okay? That's over.
Taylor: So who are you going out with tonight?
Sarah: I don't know, Scott? Andy? David? Morgan?
Taylor: You don't know the name of the guy you're going out with?
Sarah: There's so many Taylor, it's kind of hard to keep track.
Taylor: Sarah, whatever happened to that guy named Daniel?
Sarah: I don't uh, know what you're talking about.
(Sarah heads towards the door.)
Taylor: Sarah, wait.
Sarah: Stop filming me!
(Cuts back to Taylor sitting at her desk.)
Taylor: My sister pretends that Daniel doesn't even exist. I guess I don't really blame her. It's a lot easier not to think about what happened. Anyways, there's a new guy who seems like he might have potential -- Scott. But I don't think Sarah even likes him in that way. (Paces.) Sarah told me Scott's the only guy who hasn't tried to hook up with her. (Sits down.) I told her, "That's because nice guys don't sleep with girls on the first date." At least, that's what I've heard. How many dates should you go on with someone before you sleep with them in order to not be a slut? I'm just wondering. Well, Scott, if you're out there, please call her, give her another chance. She doesn't know what she's doing. (Whispers) She never does. In other news, we still haven't heard from Jonas or Daniel. I've tried calling them, but I guess they want to forget about us, like Sarah does. Anyway, school is starting soon, and when it does, it will be like none of this ever happened. Maybe that's how we all have to deal with life. I don't know when I'm going to blog again. Bye.
- The title of the video is a play of Bree's first video, First Blog / Dorkiness Prevails.
- When Taylor says "Whatever happened to that guy named Daniel?", she may be referencing Bree's quote ("Whatever happened to that girl Cassie?") from Swimming! about the mysterious Cassie.
- Taylor is noticeably more tan than the last time she was on camera.
- This is the first video of the second season to feature two main characters at the same time.
- Interestingly enough, when Nikki Bower was searching Pins and Pints for Daniel's lost ID, she learned that a man named Scott had left his ID behind at the bowling alley. It is unclear whether this is the same Scott, though.
- The cut to Taylor's lip has obviously healed, which is strange for a cut like that to have healed over the weekend; however, the mouth heals faster than any part of the body.
- Taylor's comment of "I guess it's been a while" at the beginning of the video (when in fact it comes just four days and two videos after her last appearance) suggests that a greater amount of time has passed in the Breeniverse than in real life since the first season ended. Perhaps she means that it's been a while since she made a blog from home.
- A scream can be heard in the background after Taylor says "Anyways, school starts soon."
- Taylor mentions that she has not heard from Jonas or Daniel, but does not mention whether or not she has heard from Spencer. Some fans have speculated that the two are still in touch.
- In the sped up part of the video, Sarah's movements are sped-up, but Taylor moves normally.