Talk:Living with Girls
- why do you keep removing my note? is this something personal? because your not is kind of lame and my note is actually kind of relevant to the story. you are the admin of this forum but you are not the owner and dictator! - platy
- I fixed the note up a little, so hopefully that clarifies the point you were trying to make.--modelmotion 20:19, 18 September 2007 (CDT)
- that works a lot better than just deleting it. jesus some admins are full of themselves. - platy sep 19
- actually Zoey if pretty helpful in my experience and there needs to be a bit of give and take all around on a wiki. Its not uncommon for changes to be made that we don't agree with and if that happens then, well, its a wiki so we have the option of changing it to something we think is better. Anyway, I am glad you are happy with the current version:) --modelmotion 20:41, 19 September 2007 (CDT)
- ok you missed it but she just blatantly deleted stuff i said. two or three times. but i dont care anymore. im over it. - platy sep 19
Actually, I removed your edits because they contained notes that were not note-worthy, were unencyclopedic, treated speculation as fact, and were riddled with bad grammar. Submissions to this, or any wiki need to follow those guidelines in order to be permitted on the pages. This is not me being a "dictator," but an enforcer of the rules of this site. And blatantly badmouthing me, or any user for that matter, is also against our rules (See LGPedia:No Personal Attacks) and will not be tolerated. Consider this your warning. Any future behavior of this sort can and will result in consequences. I will be posting this message on your talk page as well, to ensure that you recieve this message. --Zoey 02:46, 20 September 2007 (CDT)
- This discussion continues on platy's talk page.