|Date Posted||November 28th, 2007|
|URL|| youtube.com |
|Description|| Sorry I'm posting this so late, I just got back from dinner. Miss you!|
|Location(s)|| Professor DelMundo's set|
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 bree danielbeast daniel jonastko jonas lg15 hymn of one order|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett and Greg Goodfried|
|Series Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried|
|Supervising Producer(s)|| Mary Feuer|
|Director(s)|| Marcello Daciano|
|Camera|| Kevin Schlanser and Justin Thompson|
|Vidplay|| Mesh Flinders|
|Story|| Mary Feuer, Jan Libby, Jonathan Robert Kaplan, and Mesh Flinders|
|Editor(s)|| Kevin Schlanser and Justin Thompson|
|Music Supervisor|| Seth Jacobs|
|Professor DelMundo||Gabriel Romero|
|Previous||"Can't Sleep. Wanna chat?"|
|Next|| "Jonas Cares"|
|Previous by Mallory|| "Ninja Video by ElizKM86"|
|Next by Mallory||"I’ll Do Whatever It Takes"|
(The video opens outside, on the set of Professor DelMundo's project "Empty Promises". Mallory claps a clapperboard.)
Mallory: Daniel, greetings from the set. (Mallory sits in a director's chair) I thought I'd say a quick "hello" before I have to go to dinner. Uhm... Let's see. (giggles) What do I have to report? Um. Oh! We actually interviewed these two women today for the documentary. And one of them actually thought that we were shooting a movie-movie, so she was asking for notes on her performance the entire time. (laughs) It was... it was pretty funny. And it was really amazing, 'cause Ray was really patient with her. He's such a professional. He actually has me working in, uh, in several different departments every couple of days. He says that he wants me to get, like, a bird's eye view of the set so that I can figure out where I fit best. How's the screenplay going? Ray and I were talking last night and we both feel like it's important for you to focus on the relationship between you and your parents. He said that when you're writing about your own life it's hard to separate the things that are important to you and the things that are important to the audience. Relationships with parents are universal, so everyone can relate to them.
DelMundo: (off-camera) Mallory, who are you talking to?
Mallory: Hi. (Professor DelMundo walks over) I'm just talking to Daniel.
DelMundo: (points to the camera) This is for Daniel? (leans over to get his face in the frame) Daniel, stop watching the internet and get to work on that script! (shakes his head and turns to Mallory, who's laughing. He puts his hand on her shoulder) Listen, we should go. The reservation is for seven o'clock.
Mallory: (smiling) Okay, I'll be right there. (DelMundo walks off) Well, I guess I have to go. But I miss you and I'll see you soon. (blows a kiss at the camera) Bye. (claps the clapperboard, upside-down)
- The term "rey del mundo" is Spanish for "king of the world". The Spanish word for king, "rey", is pronounced like the name "Ray".
- Clapperboard says the following:
- PROD: EMPTY PROMiSES
- ROLL: 2; SCENE: 7; TAKE: 2
- DIRECTOR: Ray DelMundo
- CAMERA: Mallory O'Neill
- DATE: (empty); DAY is circled; EXT is circled
- This video reveals Mallory's last name is O'Neill.
- The use of Xs at the beginning and end of the title is likely in reference to the common use of x's and o's as shorthand for Hugs and Kisses.
- This is the first time Mallory refers to Prof. DelMundo by his first name; an indication that Mallory is becoming more "comfortable" with him.
- Mallory posted this video at 2:00 am, supposedly right after she got back from dinner. This would mean she had a 7 hour dinner with Prof. DelMundo.
- If you subtract the X's the title is the same as the Chris Brown song "Kiss Kiss".