Community Appreciation Week
After the finale of Season 2 of Lonelygirl15 in January 2008, lg15.com hosted a "Community Appreciation Week" (February 4-8, 2008) to showcase some of the best videos created by the lg15 community.
Best Advice to a Character Video
Best Comedy Video (3 winners)
- I Can Work With Ninjas by adamdaroff (Oct. 5, 2007)
- The LG by Terryfic (Oct. 26, 2007)
- The #1 Eternal Songs of the Hymn of One by micfranxon, BreeFM and Anchor Cove (Jan. 25, 2008)
Best Video from an Independent Series (2 winners)
- History Lessons (XX/XY) from Facility J (Jan. 14, 2007)
- What Happened Today Part 2 by Maddison Atkins (Apr. 11, 2007)
Best Music Video (2 winners)
- Tired of Pl*tholes - LG15 Spoof by Betz28 and Milowent (Dec. 20, 2007)
- Acting For Pesos by QtheC (Apr. 10, 2007)
Best Spin Off Videos (3 winners)
- Cassandra by MessyNessy89 (Dec. 19, 2007)
- Pleasantries by dehteraew (Feb. 26, 2007)
- We're Safe by Horrorlass of The Flock (Nov. 12, 2007)
The rules and categories were announced on InsideLG15, CAW Announcement (InsideLG15, Jan. 28, 2008)]:
"Season 3 of lonelygirl15 will debut on Monday, February 11. What’s a lonelyaddict supposed to do for two weeks?! As addicts ourselves, we couldn’t leave you for that long without your weekly fix....
During the week of February 4-8, we are celebrating your creations during Community Appreciation Week. Each day, the main player will feature one of the following categories:
Best Advice to a Character Video Best Comedy Video Best Video from an Independent Series Best Music Video Best Video from a a Spin-off Series
The LG15 Team will choose 1-3 of the best videos within each category. We want your input! Beginning tomorrow, we will feature one category each day and ask for your nominations. Start thinking about it tonight and return tomorrow to post your votes.
You can use the comment boards, forum, and chat room to campaign the community.
To be eligible, a video must be posted as a response video on www.lg15.com/lonelygirl15 by Saturday, February 2."