Watch Me Balance
|Watch Me Balance|
|Date Posted||January 13th, 2008|
|URL|| youtube.com |
I'm trying to get a hold of my life, but there are always so many distractions.
|Location(s)|| Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf|
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 bree lg15 soccerstar4ever jonastko danielbeast jack teleport|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett, Greg Goodfried, and Amanda Goodfried|
|Series Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried|
|Producer(s)|| Gregg Moscot|
|Director(s)|| Marcello Daciano|
|Camera|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Story|| Mary Feuer, Mesh Flinders, and Jan Libby|
|Editor(s)|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Music Supervisor|| Seth Jacobs|
|Next|| "Long Drive Home"|
|Previous by Taylor|| "OMG! You have to save her!"|
|Next by Taylor|| "Dangerous Territory!!!"|
|Directly before||"Learn how to TELEPORT!"|
Watch Me Balance is the three-hundred ninety-sixth video in the lonelygirl15 video series. It is also the one-hundred fortieth video of season two. It was also featured as a part of the Watchyourjack mini-series.
(Taylor is walking with a coffee in hand, talking to the camera.)
Taylor: So, for the past three weeks, I was completely freaking out about Sarah. I emailed everyone; Daniel, Jonas... And nobody got back to me. (Shakes her head.) Radio silence. Nothing. (Shrugs.) So I'd wait. I'd wait for a video post from Sarah... God, from anybody! Worrying the entire time.
(Taylor looks off camera and drops the camera to her side. Cut to Taylor sitting at a table.)
But now, after seeing Sarah's videos? I mean, lounging on the couch totally fine? What was all my worrying for? She still hasn't even called me. I've called, emailed, IMed... Daniel says that she's just getting back to her old self, but... Sarah, do you really think that I want to worry about you all the time? No!
That's why I've decided to make a change. I know I'm always the girl that's half-way down the cyber rabbit hole at the ready, but I think I need a little more balance in my life. (Cut to a close up of the coffee shop's sign.) So, ta-da! I've applied for a job as something the kids are calling a "barista." I'm pretty sure that's Italian for "caffeine junkie", but... (Shrugs.) The job comes with a 401K. And it's not like I won't be online at all.
Actually, I was just contacted (A clip from Watchyourjack episode How It Feels plays.) by this kid named Jack through Whatweird.com. I don't know how many of you have seen his videos, but what he says he's going through seems pretty intense.
Taylor: I know... I know. If someone had told me a year ago that they could teleport, well... I would have called the nice men in the white coats. But, after all we've seen... And the truth is, Jack seems totally sincere. And completely freaked out.
Taylor: I really don't know any more than you, but I guess when I'm not making grande half-caf-double-whip-mocha-frap-chai tea latte things, I'll still have a little time to help him out. Maybe all of you out there in the rabbit hole can help, too. Just remember: balance.
- Taylor claims she spent the past three weeks worrying, that there was radio silence, no update of any kind from the group, and that she had been waiting for "a video post from Sarah....from anybody". Three weeks ago was December 23rd, 2007. Between 12/23 and 01/13, a total of 14 videos was posted (382-395), including three by Sarah directly and several posted by others in which Sarah appears. The timeframe also includes the entire time Sarah considered herself part of the Hymn of One. There is no logical explanation how Taylor could miss all those videos, and not know what was going on, except that she is exaggerating. Or maybe that she meant when she would try to contact someone, no one would respond back.
- Taylor is standing in front of a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, a chain that does not yet have locations in Texas (where Taylor lives), according to their official website: www.coffeebean.com.
- This video confirms that Jack, and his youtube channel watchyourjack are being integrated into the lonelygirl15 series. As revealed first on lg15today on January 7, 2008, it has been discovered that watchyourjack and whatweird.com are ARG's for the upcoming movie "Jumper".
- Taylor's shirt appears to be a Dallas Cowboys shirt with Emmitt Smith's number 22.
- This video was posted on whatweird.com by Suzie on January 14, 2008 to reveal who Taylor is.