LG15: The Last - Teaser Trailer
|LG15: The Last - Teaser Trailer|
|Date Posted||February 27th, 2009|
|Description|| The Last... are you ready?|
|Location(s)|| The Order Control Room, Downtown Sydney, Toni's bedroom, Leigh's house, The Beach House, A Café, College Campus, The Australian Outback, The Gold Coast, The Island Hideout, The Interrogation Room, Pymble Pub, Chas's bedroom|
|YouTube Tags||thelast last lonelygirl15 lg15 katemodern bree danielbeast hymn of one order australia sydney trait positive trailer|
|Executive Producer(s)|| EQAL|
|Producer(s)|| Samantha Carr, Emily Rose Robinson, Andrew Strouthos, and Catherine Williams|
|Director(s)|| Andrew Strouthos|
|Assistant Director(s)|| Dominic O'Connell|
|Director of Photography|| Andrew Strouthos|
|Associate Director of Photography|| Tom Judd|
|Visual Effects by|| Dominic O'Connell|
|Story|| Samantha Carr, Emily Rose Robinson, Andrew Strouthos, and Catherine Williams|
|Editor(s)|| Andrew Strouthos|
|Jayde||Emily Rose Robinson|
|Leigh's dad||Jeffrey Robinson|
|Leigh's mom||Andrea Robinson|
|Order Woman||Alysha McCarthy|
|Previous||"LG15: The Last - Pilot"|
|Next|| "If You're Out There"|
|Previous by The Creators|| "N1ckola, zobacz co ją czeka..."|
|Next by The Creators||"LG15: Outbreak - TSIY2 Pilot Presentation"|
(A desktop with six monitors showing Leigh, Antonia, Chasina, and Jayde is shown.)
(The camera zooms into the middle of the monitors and cuts to an outside time-elapsed shot of Sydney. Cut to a seagull perched outside of the Opera House. Cut to a shot of climbing the steps to the Opera House. Cut to a spinning shot of the roof. Cut to a zoom out from the Opera House. Cut to several views of outside scenery from the inside of a car. Cut to a shot of the beach. Cut to several shots of the woods and wildlife. Cut to more shots of the beach, including one with "I ♥ OZ" being washed away.)
(The camera moves from the middle monitor to one to the right of it, showing Antonia.)
Antonia: There's something you should know. (Cut to video of a needle and an injection.) I've seen someone watching me. (Cut to video of a tied-up elderly couple.) Keep a look out for anything that seems out of the ordinary.
(The camera moves from the monitor to one to the right of it, showing Leigh.)
Leigh: We need your help. (Cut to Leigh screaming and throwing papers, with bloody rags and syringes in the foreground.) It's inhumane what these people do! (Cut to an order woman slapping a tied-up Jonas with a binder. Cut to Antonia and Jayde in the woods. Jayde runs to the camera, grabbing it.) Oh, what are you gonna do, what are you gonna do?
Jayde: Move, Leigh!
(The camera moves from the monitor to one above it, showing Chasina.)
Chasina: We must destroy them! If you're listening, (Cut to a video of Chasina's Watcher, shooting a gun.) you're in serious danger! (Cut to Chasina walking up to Bray.) You bastard, I thought you knew...?
Bray: Alright, little girl. (Punches the camera.)
(Cut to an envelope addressed to Leigh sliding under a door.)
Chasina: I have to protect myself, and these girls! (Chasina opens the envelope to find a CD marked "Happy Birthday Leigh".) God, I hope you're still alive.
(The camera moves from the monitor to one to the right of it, showing Jayde.)
(Cut to Chasina, Leigh, Jayde, and Antonia running on the Beach.)
Leigh: Stop it!
Chasina: Now do you believe her?
(Cut to the girls screaming outdoors at night.)
Chasina: Fuck, fuck, fuck!
Jayde: The things I know...
Jayde: ...will shock you.
(The camera falls to the ground in front of a pair of headlights as a car starts up. Cut to Chasina closing her laptop. The monitor reads "Feed Lost" and the camera pulls back to show all of the monitors.)
Jayde: Are you ready?
(Cut to a graphic of a rising sun, which transforms to the LG15: The Last logo. The logo fades away and the words "Coming March 9" appear.)
- The shot of Leigh asking for help inside her bedroom at home was re shot to take place at the Island Hideout in "They Must Be Stopped!!". However, the very beginning of the shot when she opens the Epogen container is later used in "The Spider & It's Venom."
- The following shot of Leigh throwing a needle across her bedroom at home in frustration while the packaging sits on her nightstand was also cut, but not re shot.
- The shot of Toni calmly walking by the camera and Jayde grabbing Leigh telling her to move was re shot and used in "Don't Assume Anything."
- The shot of Chas and Bray fighting is identical to the one seen in "Shot Down", though the location has noticeably changed.
- The shot of the CD being left under the door for Leigh is similar, though not identical, to the video "The Present."
- The shots of Jayde sitting addressing the camera in front of a bulletin board are sporadically seen on the Order's monitors throughout the series, but never appears as stand-alone footage. However, it can be inferred that the footage is from an early version of "Mornings with Jayde."
- The shot of the four girls running down a beach is most likely an early version of the chase scene seen in "Boiling Point". In this version, Mitch and Bray are noticeably absent, and the girls run together as opposed it spaced out across the beach.
- The shot of Chas slamming the laptop closed is simular, though not identical, to the one used in "Destroying the View."