Sexy Librarian ;)
|Sexy Librarian ;)|
|Date Posted||August 22nd, 2007|
|Description|| You'd buy a book from me, wouldn't you? Uh, yeah you better because I need the money!|
|Location(s)|| Sarah and Taylor's house, Sarah and Taylor's Dad's house, The bookstore|
|YouTube Tags||lonelygirl15 bree daniel danielbeast jonas jonastko|
|Executive Producer(s)|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, and Greg Goodfried|
|Producer(s)|| Amanda Goodfried|
|Production Assistant(s)|| Ian Schwartz|
|Director(s)|| Marcello Daciano|
|Camera|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Vidplay|| Jan Libby and Miles Beckett|
|Story|| Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, Greg Goodfried, and Jan Libby|
|Editor(s)|| Kevin Schlanser|
|Music Supervisor|| Seth Jacobs|
|Music|| "Stop Talking" by The Hymns|
|Next|| "Way of the Gun"|
|Previous by Sarah|| "Mission Gamma"|
|Next by Sarah||"Revealing My Secret"|
Sexy Librarian ;) is the two-hundred sixty-eighth video in the lonelygirl15 video series. It is also the twelfth video of season two.
(Sarah is holding the camera and walking outside her house.)
Sarah: Ok, people... this... is Jack's truck. (camera pans to a large pick-up truck in the driveway) Sexy, isn't it? (cut to Sarah's shadow on steps, as she walks into the house) So... now you have seen Jack's truck. Why don't we go and see some more of Jack? (she opens the door, camera pans to a pair of hiking boots, lying on the floor) Oh... well... those are Jack's boots! Granted, they're the same size as my boots, but, uh... no problem. (Sarah goes to the hallway, camera pans to a gray shirt, crumpled on the floor) And, that's... his shirt. (pan to pair of black pants, a few feet away, also crumpled) And those are his pants. This is getting a little too cliché for my taste. Oh, god... (camera pans to strewn belt) And that.. would be.. his belt. His belt... (camera pans to the closed bedroom door, then up to Sarah's face) Mom, just... inappropriate!
(Sarah sighs and starts to walk away. Cuts to her, sitting on a couch.)
Sarah: So, as you can see, Jack's my mom's new boyfriend! And while he's probably older than DCC guy, I'm pretty sure that he's still born circa 1980. Yeah. Anyway, um... Taylor! Taylor... Oh, little Taylor. She's practically moved out. She, um, spends all her time over at Sam's now -- Sam's her best friend -- and, uh, she only comes home to sleep. She came home the other day, and we got into this really big fight. She was just... so upset about whatever, and... she said, "You and Mom deserve each other." ...Me and Mom deserve each other. (sighs and shakes head, then thinks about it) Maybe she's right, y'know? Anyway, I just know that, after today, what I saw, I don't what to turn out like my mom. Would you? I know I've made some mistakes and everything, but I just-- (Sarah's cell phone vibrates, she looks over and picks it up) Oh... there's one now. Joe. (she checks her phone) Bet he thought he'd get lucky tonight. (looks back to camera) Then again... so did I. (she winks, and laughs)
(Cut to montage of messy apartment: an empty pizza box on the couch, beer cans everywhere.)
Sarah: So, I'm here at my dad's apartment, and... it looks like nothing's really changed. No surprise, I guess.
(Cut to Sarah in work clothes, at a bookstore.)
Sarah: So, Daniel. Um... I don't regret anything, and... y'know, I'm not sorry for anything, if... we're done, we're done. Your loss, whatever. But... the fact that you opened up Bree's email, well... that just proves that you're living in the past, and... I don't know. I'm gonna move forward. Y'know? I'm-- I am moving forward, I... I got a job (indicates her surroundings) at a bookstore, and-- (something falls off-camera, Sarah looks over to it, then leans into the camera) I break things, apparently. Well, that's nothing new. But, uh... y'know, it's not the most glamorous thing in the world, but it's a start. And, uh, I get to read on my break...
Male Voice: (over the store intercom) Sarah! Report to the front counter immediately! Sarah, report to the front counter! Thank you.
Sarah: What do they want now?
(She gives a dubious look to the camera, shuts it off)
- This is the first mention of Taylor's friend Sam since Practice Sucked :( She was also mentioned in Slide Tackle.
- The final scene appears to be in a Border's Bookstore. This is also the first scene where we've seen Sarah not wearing at least one article of visible black clothing.
- It seems odd that Sarah would continue to blog after telling Taylor that filming their lives was over.
- The sequence of an object falling off-camera and Sarah saying, "I break things, apparently," was likely an adlib on the part of Alexandra Dreyfus.
- This is the first blog where Sarah questions her promiscuous behavior rather than defending it.
- This is the third consecutive video with a blogger complaining about their parents.
- This is the fourth video where there is a type of emoticon in the title.
- Videos with Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, and Greg Goodfried as executive producers
- Videos with Amanda Goodfried as producer
- Videos with Ian Schwartz as production assistant
- Videos directed by Marcello Daciano
- Videos filmed by Kevin Schlanser
- Vidplays written by Jan Libby and Miles Beckett
- Story written by Miles Beckett, Mesh Flinders, Greg Goodfried, and Jan Libby
- Videos edited by Kevin Schlanser
- Music supervised by Seth Jacobs
- Videos with Sarah
- Alexandra Dreyfus filmography
- Lonelygirl15 videos
- Lonelygirl15 videos by length
- Lonelygirl15 videos by date
- Sarah's blogs