|Birthday||Monday, 31 March, 2008|
|Forum Posts|| LGGuy16|
|Portrayed by||Ben Pleij|
(-: Hello! :-)
Hey! I'm really new to this LGPedia thing, I've been watching I since I got to the "Entertaining Myself vid. on YouTube by mistake! :-) I've been addicted ever since, even though Bree is (presumably) dead now. Anyway, this whole editing stuff on LGPedia is new to me, so don't hate me if my User Page is a little messy! :) I also have an LG15 Account on the forum by the same name, so send me a message if you want to know something! :-)
My Fan Video's!
Click on the link under the YouTube pictures below to see my LG15 Fan Videos.
2. The second one, posted 2 days after In the Bedroom:
..:: My contributions to the LG15 universe ::..
I won't be majorly editting video transcripts or breaking codes in videos or anything, but I'll be one the look out for those tiny little things in LGPedia, such as fixing (dead) links, correcting words in video transcripts (LG15 & KM), and upload pictures to articles when needed, to try and make LGPedia a nice place to be for everyone!
I love userboxes :)
Stuff I'm Working On
Some stuff that I'll be doing on LGPedia:
- Occasionally adding images to LG15 video pages that are lacking them, like Goodbye For Now, Sick Dreams, and Abducted?!.
- Adding pages (Jay Laisne, The Lullaby Project Center, Abducted?!)
- Adding images to pages for clarification. (I added the red poster HERE :-), and Pleasant Manor, Lee, and Charlie's boss for example.)
- Occasionally fixing grammar errors (If I can find them :] )
- Adding notes. (Such as the ones in the Quitting The Sauce, LG15 S1 Recap, Sister to Sister, I Miss Her, Bust Incredible, Girl Tied Up, A New Direction and Dangerous Injection!) Why? Because I like adding these little notes. It's fun to read them after you've watched an episode! :D
Sorry if I'm repeating myself on this page. I tend to talk a lot. :-)
Thanks to free2live4evr for helping me with my userboxes :-)
!!! Edits !!!
This article has been nominated for deletionReason: Template has been replaced by Template:User edits.
Please discuss this proposal on this article's talk page